-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Wingate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] A modest proposal

-Caveat Lector-

I am leaving for a hiking trip in the Grand Canyon. Fortunately it is still
protected from oil drilling and mining operations.  :)

Steve

Good luck, my friend!

God speed,

Mike

                                Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

          FROM THE DESK OF:

                               *Michael Spitzer*    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 11 May 01, at 15:16, William Bacon wrote:

> Hello! Well it's been almost 3 days since I posted my ami an extremist?
> and no response from Steve Wingate. What's the matter? Your buzzword
> generator not working?
> Well anyway, you might ask what is your modest proposal? Well my modest
> proposal involves what these "watermelon environmental" groups can do to
> promote their weird notions of environmental wackoism in a constitutional
> manner!
> Why don't these groups voluntaraliy move to some pristine wilderness area
> and use all of their proposals and develop a demonstration community that
> is environmentally friendly? And if living in caves, herding sheep and
> eating raw vegtables is appealling to other people, then people are
> perfectly free to join them. And of course I would stipulate that these
> wackos would of course leave people like me alone who favors suburban
> "sprawl", nuclear power, all of the pro production proposals I made in my
> energy independence artilce alone, and we all would live happilly ever
> after? Anything wrong with this? An inquiring mind would like to know!
> Bill Bacon

ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with