>the gemstone file
>by Alex Burns ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - December 20, 2000
>Grand narratives and unified theories are now prevalent in conspiriology
>literature. The 'Gemstone File' cast the die for Val Valerian, William Cooper,
>John Coleman, Alex Constantine, Jim Marrs, and David Icke....

      Once again, I'm forced to correct Alex Burns at Disinformation.Com. I
have never read the Gemstone Files. I did glance at it six years ago and
concluded it was largely disinformation ... never looked at it again.
     So: HOW AM I MOLDED BY A BOOK I HAVE NEVER READ?
     Burns is mistaken, as usual. I object to this statement, and to the
ludicrous contention that this leftist belongs in the company of Cooper,
Coleman, Icke or Marrs. Insulting.
     The writers who did "cast" my "die": George Seldes, Charles Higham, Mae
Brussell, Dick Russell, Sayers & Kahn, Christian & Turner, Paul Krassner,
Donald Freed and others on the LEFT.

‹ Alex Constantine