Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 01:43:25 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SNET: OVER 1,000 UN "PROTECTED AREAS" IN AMERICA

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

Subj:  OVER 1,000 UN "PROTECTED AREAS" IN AMERICA
Date:   6/14/01 10:46:31 PM Central Daylight Time
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gary Reil)
To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is also going out to the Alabama list so some of you will receive
duplicates. Also, for those on the Alabama list, I am working on articles for
the newspaper as the deadline nears but will update you soon on our anti-UN
bill.

Jim Hardin

The Freedom Page
<A HREF="http://www.freedompage.ws/";>http://www.freedompage.ws/</A>
To receive Freedom Page mail, put "Subscribe"
as subject to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To be removed, put "Remove" as subject.

Alabama Committee To Get Us Out of the UN
<A
HREF="http://themustardseed.home.mindspring.com/";>http://themustardseed.home.mindspring.com/</A>

From: "Don or MaryAnn Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There is quite a few in Alabama!  They were trying to get Klinton to make a
part of Bankhead and Talladega National monuments before he left
office--thank God it didn't happen!

For God and Country,

MaryAnn
    II Chronicles 7:14...If my people

<A HREF="http://www.constitutionparty.com/";>http://www.constitutionparty.com/</A><A
HREF="http://www.constitutionparty.com/";>com
</A>----- Original Message -----
From: Donald G. Crowell
Subject: OVER 1,000 UNITED NATIONS "PROTECTED AREAS" IN AMERICA?

Over 1,000 UN areas in America?

            WHERE IS THE PROOF?

   How many "UNITED NATIONS PROTECTED AREAS"
                   are there in your state?
     Answer:  More than you think.  The Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall,
Thomas Jefferson's home at Monticello, Yosemite National Park and many other
national
monuments are already listed by the UN in its official 1996 UNESCO Heritage
Site map.

More proof:  All 50 states now have "UN Protected Areas."  Look up your state
right here to find a list of state properties now designated by the United
Nations as "Protected Areas."  ("Protected Areas" are in addition to many of
the UNESCO Heritage Sites).
In their own words, the purpose of the UN Protected Areas is to "promote the
establishment  and effective management of a worldwide, representative
network of
terrestrial and maritime protected areas."  Could the word "management" be
defined as "control"?

Recommended action:  Check out the UN areas in your state by going to
 <A
HREF="http://www.unep-wcmc.org/protected_areas/UN_list/index";>www.unep-wcmc.org/protected_areas/UN_list/index</A>.
  Click on to the 1997
list.  You will see there is a serious incremental plan to place unelected
and unaccountable UN agencies in charge of your future.

Then:  Continue research the UN's ongoing conspiratorial plans for world
government at
<A HREF="http://www.thenewamerican.com/";>http://www.thenewamerican.com/</A><A
HREF="http://www.thenewamerican.com/";>com</A>

Join our forty-year old national campaign to Get US out of the United Nations.
  Send for a complimentary copy of our "Boot in the Face" brochure to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward this message to help educate others, if you wish.

"The truth can set us free"
Don C
Hannibal, MO

------
Want to know the truth about the Confederate Battle Flag?  Just click: <A
HREF="http://www.freedompage.ws/store.html";>
http://www.freedompage.ws/store.html</A> for info on how
to order the tape.

-> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or send an email To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]