-Caveat Lector-

Xxx Yyy wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Gee, when will you get to the part that says they aren't "human" because they
> don't have blond hair and blue eyes and speak German?

That's right they don't. But that's not why they aren't human.

> Or maybe they aren't
> "human" if they aren't productive?

They are not. But that's not why they aren't human. The Clergy and Bankers
are also parasites, but they have developed enough in the womb to survive
birth and and take their place as humans.

> Or maybe they aren't "human" if the skin
> color and religions are wrong?  Oh no, of course you wouldn't.  That isn't
> politically correct...yet.

You are an idiot. Probably a religious idiot.

> You say: "He doesn't have lungs. He doesn't have other human organs. He
> doesn't have a brain. He doesn't have vocal chords."

That's nature baby. I'm just explaining it to you because you are an
ignorant moron who obviously doesn't even know high school biology.

> A family member is in the hospital, having trouble with his lungs and I am
> having problems with doctors who have no respect for his life.

That's your problem and his problem. That has nothing to do with this
discussion, since he has developed into a full fledged human being, and
managed to get born.

>  The mute may
> have less than perfect vocal cords.  Are they less than human?  Your brain
> seems to have some shorts in its logical functioning?  Want to tell us how it
> feels to be less than a complete human?

Your stupidity seems to match that of Colleen/Saba/Goldberg. Your not trying
to pull a fast one are you Saba?

J2