-Caveat Lector-

no its absolutely true - there is this UK special forces unit
its not satire _ I wish it was a joke but its Not -

its a great source of laughs though -

apparently the SAS were somehow sold on the idea that the hermaphroditic
state was ''''''superior''''' - and that the 6th aryan root race now here is
to be the divine mutation.
so these superfit geezers from the SAS were briefed on how to become even
better killers, more efficient operators - and the line they were sold was
that if they were given a few 'female' injections and a 'bluerinse' mind
control programme - that when they were feminised completely - they would
somehow be better than their ordinary elite male counterparts.
The unit called the Amazon Army - manufactured hermaphrodites were led by a
guy who had the 'special operation' called Tony - formerly head of Kombat18
who stayed in the Norwich area in England - he became the lovely lady Athena
with all the bits and pieces of both sexes - and she was then told that she
was hier to the throne of scotland - of the dalriadan line.
An aquaintance of athena lets call her ms voltaire says that the new ninja
amazon army are going to staff the re-education centres, and that athena
beleives herself to be a re-incarnation of hitler. Athena is part of a grand
council of powerful 'matriarchs'
and also is a High priestess of the Fellowship of isis/lilith??.

Not being able to take the heat in scotland after failing to have sex with a
pretender to the throne of scotland - she was last seen observing mrs
voltaire from a phone box in Norwich.

The point is though - that there is no way these elite males have been
enhanced by elite cookery and sewing classes.
The whole exercise is just so the reptoids can show how easily they can wipe
out humanities best -
I'll bet that if you asked these supersoldiers how good they think they now
are compared to what they were - that if they were honest - they would say
that they had lost their edge.
After her conditioning, lady Athena had her rooms covered in hand held
weapons - so that everywhere she looked she could remind herself of her real
ability - that doesn't sound like a super bit of programming does it ??

andrew hennessey
BishopXorg