In a message dated 6/29/01 10:19:53 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

So find me if you want...I've got 158 grains of jacketed lead for you if
you
want to be a total moronic goofball (I always put the jacket on for
visitors)...

nice, i havnt had a death threat since the 60s. BTW i am forwarding this to
my ISP and the FEDS.

MMuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You pathetic little squirts are so amusing.

Douche!!!!
This ain't no threat UNLESS you come MY WAY!!!!!!

All it is/was was a warning...keep stalking me and we'll have an issue...back
the **** off and it's "all good"!!

Methinks it funny that big talkers like yourself feel that need not only to
hide behind phony screennames but also to bitch and moan like teenaged girls
to your ISP!!!

Change your panties "Ahab"...it's merely a fellow lister!!!!!

Bill.