-Caveat Lector-

>We have a new poster, Agent Provocateur. It is time for the usual speculation as to
>which current or former CTRL personality this person really is. The mail is from an
>easily-gotten Yahoo account.
>
>The odds:
>Bill Cooper      7/2

Nope, he doesn't type in all capitals.

>Colleen Jones    8/1

Hasn't been abusing people non-stop.

>Henry Ayre       12/1

No nazi-propoganda (yet).

>Peter Anthony    30/1

Who?

>flw             100/1

They don't allow modems at the Militia compound.

>Mike Spitzer    200/1

Posts are too interesting.

>Prudy           800/1

Could be. Hasn't been insulting to Aleisha or Colleen however.

>nessie          800/1

Gets away with plenty under his normal handle.

>Kris           1000/1

Hmmm.

>--- AGENT PROVOCATEUR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> -Caveat Lector-
>>
>> Greetings!  I am completely new to all of this...On
>> the present subject, I can only say that if you are
>> unhappy now...just wait until they move to the next
>> stage...legitimizing sex between children and adults
>> and between people and animals...ya'll are seeing only
>> the tip of the iceberg at this point.  Of course the
>> lying homosexuals will vehemently deny...but just hang
>> around long enough and see the next small "steps in a
>> new direction" to come down the road..the Americans
>> never have been able to learn the lesson of the
>> slippery slope...but fear not...God took care of this
>> type of situation in the past and you CAN bet
>> everything you have that He IS going to step in and
>> handle things again...this time for the last time.
>>
>> agentprovocateurus   ;oD

Get your own FREE allofyourgodsaredead.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://allofyourgodsaredead.com - Someone had to tell you.