-Caveat Lector-

Why should I sacrifice and boycott everything - boy the guy who wrote
this is a real loser and wants us to suffer with him.

Buy what you can afford; do without if you cannot afford it or get a
credit card, run it up and go bankrupt.

High utilities?   With a new furnace and air conditioning unit, new
roof and insulation, and brand new windows with argon gas between
English Tudor panes - my utility bills are less than they were 20 years
ago....what is more these improvements for which I paid cash meant no
interest on same, and though somewhat costly, it increased the value of
my home said mortgage burned in 1985 - it is all mine, I worked for it
and I earned it - and this asshole now wants me to boycott and go
without makeup and put some other guy out of work?

A cop once told me how to get what you wanted with little effort; at
Christmas time he was out working a 2nd job  loading big semi trucks to
provide a wonder Christmas for his children without going into debt;
when he wanted a new car, he put in a few more hours and worked 6 moths
extra job,  to help pay for it - you can pay for a house in 20 years or
30 years or 15 years and save some money.

But hey this idiot wants me to give up everything I cherish and my
perfume and little luxuries which I enjoy like good food and good drink;
should I feel guilty because someone on welfare did not have it so
well?,

This  guy would take you down to the pits.

As the wise card player knows - never lose more than you can afford to
lose.

So I guess it wasn't enough that Robert F. Kennedy and John F. Kennedy
died virtually inservice was it - one was a war hero.....high ideals.
This guy targets Robert F. Kennedy, a man who tried to combat organized
crime not knowing of course, their connection to the KGB and elements
who would destroy this country all in the name of civil rights fights -
or did he know who the Enemy Within really was.   J. Edgar Hoover knew
who the enemy was for the Trojan Horse within had the brand of Henry
Kissinger stamped on its rear=end.

This thing called Mafia hated Rober F. Kennedy who once wrote in his
book about the cabalists who taught Mafia children scratching cabalistic
symbols on a chalk board and one professor had written "From the Garbage
there blooms a rose"....which meant they were taking over the cartage
business....strange, Martin Luther King died for the sanitation workers
and for dues check off.....Jackson and Sharpton now very rich men
wearing $1,200 suits - now these men would have made a better example -
why attempt to downgrade RFK?

But spare me from the company of a Born Again Loser like the idiot that
wrote this piece of crap.

I worked for what I have - and I am going to enjoy it and when I kick
the can, my kids will smile all the way to the cemetary.....leaving
something of value, does brighten a dark day.

Now maybe this guy should get ahold of Hill and Bill - how much is their
income a year now - 8 million for a book?   And this asshole is knocking
Robert F. Kennedy who died for his country whle Clinton lived to put the
wreath on the grave of the Unknown Soldier?

Saba