-Caveat Lector-

Dear List Members,

  Tonight I learned that courageous therapist, Valerie Wolf, had her license
revoked by the Louisiana Board of Social Work Examiners.   This happened a
year ago, and no mention of it was to be found in the CTRL archives.

  Ms. Wolf and two of her clients testified before the President's Committee
on Human Radiation Experiments on March 15, 1995, in Washington D.C., in an
attempt to expose allegations of mind control experimentation on children,
and to have these allegations investigated.

  No investigation has resulted from this testimony, and now Ms. Wolf is no
longer allowed to help survivors.  It seems to me that no one who tries to
right the wrongs committed by our government will ever be heard.  We will all
be discredited, ruined, killed or driven to suicide.

  The Louisiana Board decision is below.  According to information on their
site:

"Interested parties may obtain a complete copy of any Board disciplinary
decision by requesting it in writing from the Board."

  The address is:

Louisiana State Board of Social Work Examiners
18550 Highland Road, Suite B
Baton Rouge, LA  70809
225.756.3470 / 800.521.1941 / 225.756.3472 (fax)

Samantha
------
http://www.labswe.org/news0007.htm#Queries

Valerie B. Wolf, BCSW, #908, was sanctioned by the Board on July 19, 2000.
Ms. Wolf’s BCSW license was revoked for violation of:

LSA R.S. 37:2713.A. (4) and (6):
The board shall have the power to deny, revoke, or suspend any certificate
issued by the board or applied for in accordance with this Chapter, or
otherwise discipline a board certified social worker for any of the following
causes:

(4) willfully or repeatedly violating any of the provisions of this Chapter.

(6) being grossly negligent in practice as a board certified social worker.

Rule No. 103.E:
A social worker may not practice beyond his competence. A social worker must
make appropriate referrals when the client’s needs exceed the social
worker’s competency level.

Rule No.103.H:
Relationships with clients, students and supervisees must not be exploited by
the social worker for personal gain. A social worker must not violate such
positions of trust and dependency by committing any act detrimental to a
client, student, or supervisee.
-------
http://www.parascope.com/articles/1196/radiatn.htm

Radiation Experiment Committee Letters

[The following document is in the public domain.]

Valerie B. Wolf, BCSW, ACSW, BCD
740 Dante St.
New Orleans, LA 70118
(504) 865-1546
March 12, 1995

TO: Presidential Commission on Radiation Committee
FROM: Valerie Wolf
RE: Connection between Radiation and Mind Control Experiments

My name is Valerie Wolf. I am here to talk about a possible link between
radiation and mind control experimentation that began in the late 1940's. The
main reason that mind control reeoarch is being mentioned is because people
are alleging that they were exposed to mind control, radiation, drugs and
chemical experimentation which were administered by the same doctors who are
known to have been involved in conducting radiation and mind control
research. Because these people were children and were easily controlled, they
appear to have been used in more than one research project. I have provided
written documentation revealing the names of people involved in the research
and the names of the research projects, with statements from people across
the country who allege that mind control and radiation research was conducted
on well children. It is also important to understand that mind control
techniques and follow ups into adulthood may have been used to intimidate
these particular research subjects into not talking about their victimization
in government research.

As a clinical social worker for the past 22 years, I have specialized in
treating victims and perpetrators of trauma and their families. This
population has included victims of disasters, Vietnam veterans and sexual,
physical and emotional abuse.

In preparation for my testimony at these hearings, I called nearly 40
therapists across the country to find out what they knew about the link
between radiation and mind control and to get what other therapists were
seeing in clients who had been used in mind control experiments.

In the January 24, 1994 issue of U.S. News and World Report, there is an
article on "The Cold War Experiments." The basic conclusion of the article is
that "radiation tests were only one small part of a vast research program
that used thousands of Americans as guinea pigs." The research programs
included radiation, drugs, mind control and chemicals. My clients and others
have reported all of these as being used on them, although technically they
were considered to be part of the mind control experiments.

Generally, it appears that therapists across the country are finding clients
who have been subjected to mind control techniques. The consistency of their
stories about the purpose of the mind control and torture techniques such as
electric shock, use of hallucinogens, sensory deprivation, spinning,
hypnosis, dislocation of limbs and sexual abuse is remarkable. There is
almost nothing published on this aspect of mind control used with children
and these clients come from all over the country, having had no contact with
each other. From the small sample of therapists to whom I talked, it appears
that about 25% of the clients report memories of being used in radiation
experiments. It is possible that more people were exposed to radiation, but
that the memories have not yet emerged because our awareness of this
experimentation is so new.

What was startling was that therapists reported many of these clients were
also physically ill with multiple sclerosis and other muscle and connective
tissue diseases as well as mysterious ailments for which a diagnosis cannot
be found. While Somatic Disorder is commonly found in these clients, many of
the clients who have been involved in the human experimentation with the
government have multiple medically documented phycical ailments. It is
unclear if these physical disorders and symptoms were caused by radiation or
drugs used in the experiments.

I have a client, who appears to be typical of these clients, who has a myriad
of symptoms which her doctors cannot diagnose. She has autoimmune problems,
problems with healing, thyroid problems that just appeared for no apparent
reason, weight gain, edema, constant low grade fever and generally does not
feel well. She has three sisters who also have mysterious ailments, including
one sister who has a rare adrenal cancer. She has been asked several times by
different doctors if she could have been exposed to radiation, but she does
not remember. A major part of the mind control experimentation was involved
in wiping out the memory of the subject through electric shock,trauma and
drugs. She is afraid to tell her doctors about her history as a mind control
subject for fear that they will think she is crazy.

These clients have named the same people, particularly a Dr. Greene. I had
heard Dr. Greene's name for several years associated with clients' reports of
childhood torture, mind control techniques and childhood sexual abuse. One of
my clients, who had seen him with a name tag, identified him as Dr. L. Wilson
Greene. I made inquiries and to my surprise found out that a person with this
same name was the Scientific Director of the Chemical and Radiological
Laboratories at the Army Chemical Center and that he was engaged in doing
research for the Army and the CIA.

It needs to be made clear that these clients have remembered these names and
events spontaneously with free recall and without the use of any memory
retrieval techniques such as hypnosis. As much as possible, we have tried to
verify the memories. I have sent information from one of my clients to Alan
Schefflin, Professor of Law at Santa Clara University Law School. He has been
able to confirm that the information that she has supplied is absolutely true
and that her memories could not have been derived from any published source.
This client simply came into my office one day with MKULTRA written on a
piece of paper after about 9 months of therapy. Another client's memories
about the CIA connection to Dr. Greene appeared spontaneously several months
ago. She has memories of being exposed to radiation. I had never mentioned
anything about government research or the CIA to either of them prior to the
time that their memories emerged spontaneously.

With the proper knowledge of mind control techniques, these clients can be
helped. I have been amazed at the progress these clients have made since I
began understanding about how the mind control techniques work. Many attempts
have been made through Freedom of Information Act filings to gain access to
the mind control research documentation. These requests have generally been
slowed down or denied, although some information has been obtained. It is
very important that we have information to confirm or deny the thing being
remembered.

Furthermore, if, as the evidence suggests, some of these people were used in
radiation experiments, there might be information in the mind control
experiment files on radiation experiments, especially since Dr. L. Wilson
Greene, Dr. Sidney Gottleib, and Dr. Martin Orne among others, have been
reported by people to have been associated with both. If there are radiation
files within the mind control files, then people across the country may then
possibly have the documentation to take to their doctors to assist in their
medical treatment.

There is some suggestion that this research is continuing to the present day
and people and their therapists are being harassed by associates of the mind
control projects who were assigned to monitor the subjects so that they never
talk and so that they can continue to be used as needed.

Finally, I urge you to recommend an investigation into these. Although there
was a commission on mind control, it did not include the children because
most of them were too young or still involved in the research in the late
1970's to come forward.

The only way to end the harassment and suffering of these people is to make
public what has happened to them in the mind control experiments. Please
recommend that there be an investigation on the Mind Control experiments as
they related to children. We need more information to help our clients. We
need the glare of publicity to stop the continuing harassment of people who
were subjects in mind control experiments.

Thank you for listening to us.
----------

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg49198.html

>New Orleans therapist Valerie Wolf introduced two of her
> patients before the c. The
> astonishing testimony made by these two brave women included
> accounts of German doctors, torture, drugs, electroshock,
> hypnosis and rape, besides being exposed to an undetermined
> amount of radiation. Both Wolf and her patients stated they
> recovered the memories of this CIA program without regression
> or hypnosis techniques.[19] Wolf presently devotes much of
> her time to counseling such survivors.
Samantha