To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Max Baer Robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:35:46 -0500
Send reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [infowars] Hemp Aid, Roach Roast, Rainbow Farm & High Times - PLEASE FORWARD!

I found this today on the High Times web site under the "Activist
Calendar" section and I would like to remind everyone that Tom Crosslin
(owner of Rainbow Farms Campground Inc.) ripped me off for a FULL seven
months of labor putting the first Hemp Aid together in 1997, thousands of
dollars (I didn't get a dime from the gate above my expenses), attempted to
steal my hemp activist connections, threatened me with violence (i.e.;
"breaking both my legs if I told anyone" - Up yours Tom), and didn't pay
for the security services provided by the Southern Michigan Militia for
Hemp Aid in 1997, and there have been various reports of him not paying
others who worked for him since as well.
Tom has to be worth way over a million dollars by now but look at the
ticket price and realize the funds raised do not go toward legalization
just in his pocket. I am appalled at High Times support of this tyrant,
rich, rip off, S.O.B. considering they know I hold the registered Service
Mark for Hemp Aid. Steve Hager actually got mad at me when I made him aware
of this. Oh, and they want full ticket price if you bring your dog, what a
rip off.

PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT BUSINESSES THAT CLAIM TO BE HELPING FIGHT AGAINST THE
WAR ON DRUGS WHEN THEY DO NOT!!! PLEASE DO NOT HELP RAINBOW FARM CAMPGROUND
INCORPORATED!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
http://www.surfnetinc.com/hempmuseum/events1b.htm

Madd Maxx-
Roach Roast 2001
Rainbow Farm

The annual Labor Day Blowout Show that only Rainbow Farm can deliver.

$65 per person includes camping and entertainment.
For More Information:
Web Site:http://www.rainbowfarmcampground.com/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 616-476-2808
Write: 59896 Pemberton rd. Vandalia,MI 49095

Attention Lake County, Indiana residents:
Please direct others in our county and state to
my new Liberate Lake County! web site by forwarding
these posts and leaving this sig file attached and/or
send everyone to: http://CheapestGas.tip.nu for
the lowest fuel prices and they’ll find the link!
Thanks in advance!

For liberty in our lifetimes,
by any means necessary,

- Max "Madd Maxx" Baer Robinson

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
- John F. Kennedy (1917-1963).
Speech at White House, 13 Mar. 1962,
in Vital Speeches 1 Apr. 1962, p. 356
Keep your powder dry and aim for the face,
chances are they're wearing body armour.
Snail mail: Madd Maxx
P.O. Box 2412
Hammond, IN 46323

Phone: (219)844-5440
Web: http://listen.to/maddmaxx
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Link your organization’s site for Indiana to find:
Web: http://liberatelakecounty.freeyellow.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Copyrights remain the property of their respected owners.
FAIR USE GUIDELINES APPLY: All material contained
herein is distributed under the fair use guidelines
(17 U.S.C. § 107, 1988 ed. and Supp. IV) for
educational, news and commentary purposes.

Small business owners... Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM

Best Wishes

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~~P.J. O'Rourke
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER =========CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.
Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. =======================================================================Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]