The Rubaiyat of Omar Kayyam under subject matter - fo it was Omar
Khayyam the Poet, who entered into a pact with Hassan Sabbah - the Old
Man in the Mountain - tather the pact of the three - a Public Relations
Man, an Assassin, and the Candidate, let us say.

This beautiful poem was translated by Edward FitzGerald - real name
Purcell, but he took the name of the grandfather for the coat of arms
(which was Coat of Arms of St. Patrick and my Father)......

So a loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and Joshua2 - and then when he sips
the poison from within the cup (my mother's side also clamed descent
from a few Borgias)....ah maybe Joshua2 Will find himself a "Stranger in
Paradise"   better keep the motor running, Joshua.

In I Kings in the bible you will find the phrase Laugh, Drink and be
Merry for tomorrow, well we all die anyway.

As the man said to the martyers who will die for the Palestinians - they
will leave a living burning hell but it is like opening a door and
walking into another room - Paradise - the same Paradise to which Omar
refers - so speaking of roses ...

O'Saba (No relation to Hassan Sabbah - the Head Man, the Old Man in
Mountain who linked up to the Old Knights Templar, to which my father
claimed direct descent - and we can prove our pedigrees.....how about
you Joshua 2 - give my love and kisses to whats his name,
Moshe the Masher was it - a Jack the Ripper with a blunt weapon - sure
that guy is not an Arab?

Regardless, beautiful work this Rubaiyat - by one of the three - and I
say, these Suicide Bombers sure have he same teacher - maybe still
living high in an Eagles Nest somewhere and not like what he sees
beneath his feet?

Powerful hypnotic drugs being used?   Maybe some - hypnotic drug....one
who causes the lips of those who are asleep to speak, and to kill - in
order to be taken to Paradise?   Beats the hell what they have now,
right Joshua.   My love and kisses to your ADL friend.s

O'Sabbah

http://ali.sdc.uwo.ca/khayyam.html