-Caveat Lector-

You are right, Edward - there is a place in this world even for
Joshua2......and they stood every asshole in his place.
(borrowed that from Gideon and his 300)

Now perhaps - what about the swine?   Like Henry Kissinger who was so
far to the bottom of the bilge he was excommunicated from his
synagogue......so he no place to go but to the Zionists who will take in
anything.

Who would want to join such an organization as the MIlitia Watch Dogs
(no doubt all neutered like K 9's they are), the Anti Defamation Legaue,
who got into the business of defending themselve for without this ADL -
they would all be on Death Row......

And then, I have an idea.

Save the Cows - We will throw Joshua2 in a Volcano and Peace Be unto the
Arabs and Jews after how long - little over 2,000 years - hey have we
been picking up the bill for those "defenders of the faith" all that
time?

And now they need our Social Security to keep them in to custom to which
they are not accustomed (and as June would say, accustomed to)....she
loves to ends sentences in propositions and I love to misspell words and
keep her up nights correcting my mail - but then, we always had Editors
who did the clean up.

So we get June a big broom for she says we might be related - well we
all had our white sheep, the gullible ones - anyway, give June big Broom
of Plantagenet for as they say - When she was young she used to wait -
on her masters and given them their plate - and pass the bottle when he
was dry - and chase away the big blue tailed flies".....such is the life
of a white sheep in our family.

Me, I come from a long line of the Black Sheep Brach.....baa, baa,
baa.....

Edward, what is a muckraker?   Is this June or Joshua2......

Anyway, she could have been in the famly - while one of mine rode with
Jesse James, bet she was there - with her broom chasing way blue tailed
flies.

So much - and if June or Joshua2 reads this, I refuse to respond to heir
harassments any longer.

O'Saba
Member of Royal Society
Don't Tread on Me You SOB
International Order of the Irish Mafia descended from Japeth who like
Unicorn escaped the net.