-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=61585&group=webcast
Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=61585&group=webcast";>
Independent Media Center - webcast news</A>
-----
Richard Armitage is the junta's pit bull.
He may have to be put down.Soon...real soon.
RICO and the dead mans hand.
by [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9:38am Tue Sep 4 '01 (Modified on
12:23pm Tue Sep 4 '01)
address: Please dont mention the junta.

Interesting site to expose connections,A bit like 'spaggetti and meatballs'
http://www.pir.org/main3/Nugan_Hand_Bank.html

Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act of 1970, which
criminalizes patterns of illegal activity,

belief that Richard Armitage, Ted Shackley, Felix Rodriguez and Thomas Clines
have been engaged in major Southeast Asian narcotics trafficking with the
late Santo Trafficante.

This is most disturbing since I have been told that the above were involved
with Santo Traficante in CIAMafia assassination attempts against Fidel Castro
in the early 1960's. Indeed, the careers of these shadowy figures weave
through many scandals and many foreign policy disasters both in Latin America
and Southeast Asia as well as the Nugan Hand Bank collapse. They seem to just
float away from one ugly scandal after another giving the impression that
they are protected from very high up.

Bo Gritz filmed 40 hours of interviews in Burma conducted with General Khun
Sa, the acknowledged heroin kingpin of the world, in which Khun Sa revealed
the names of his largest American customers. Senator Inouye, Jack Brooks and
Les Aspin have copies of the edited version of this video tape. In this tape
Khun Sa proposes a plan to stop the shipment of 900 tons of opium to the U.S.

There is little doubt that the DEA in Arizona facilitates the major portion
of the drug trade in Arizona. CIA and Justice play their part. On November
26, l986, the day after Ollie North's office was sealed by White House
security, $300 million worth of cocaine, stuffed into 18 military duffel
hags, turned up beside a runway at the super secret Laguna Army Air Base
located not far from Yuma, Arizona.

Upon investigation, I learned that the DEA spokesperson, Terry Burke, in
charge of smoothing over this incident, had a long employment history with
CIA dating back to the Miami CIA station under Theodore Shackley and Tom
Clines at the time of the John Kennedy assassination. Subsequent to that,
Burke served as CIA station chief in Laos! All this before Burke became the
number two man at DEA. According to Gene Wheaton, retired military Criminal
Investigations Division, Burke was "parked at DEA by Theodore Shackley to
baby-sit Shackley's CIA drug businessTwenty percent of the stock of AMERICA
WEST AIRLINES was owned by ANSETT AIRLINES of Australia and 55% of ANSETT
AIRLINES was held by Sir Peter Ables and Rupert Murdock. We know from
Jonathan Kwitny 's book, the Crimes of Patriots, that Burny Houghton, perhaps
the key figure in the founding of the CIA drug money laundering bank
Nugan-Hand in Australia, had coffee with Sir Peter Ables the night of his
first day in Australia. (Editor's note: Very few know that Michael Hand was
one of the 5 top aids of General Edward Landsale. The CIA extraction of
Michael Hand after the very, very doubtful sucicide of Frank Nugan came from
Arizona. For that matter Tom Clines and David Morales grew up in Phoenix! bdq
8-12-97)

It was well known that Thurston was formerly a CIA pilot for AIR AMERICA,
supporting the secret war in Laos. Several employees of America West told me
that all three pilots worked for military intelligence. I pleaded with Lacey
to check the military records of the defendants. I know that he never did. I
told him that Helmut Bubbel fit the perfect CIA profile and that he was
probably the highest ranking member In 1943, after an unsuccessful attempt to
take over the five organized crime families of New York, narcotics king pin
Joe Bonnono, moved to Arizona. When Customs tried to deport Bonnono, Evo
DeConcini, father of Arizona Senator Dennis DeConcini, and an Arizona Supreme
Court judge at the time, mounted a strong defense for his friend Joe Bonnono.
Evo went on to amass a fabulous fortune and Arizona became the number one
narcotics trafficking state in the US.
Mass murderer and snitch sammy 'the bull' gravano also gravitated to this
neck of the woods and reverted to a life of crime after boredom set in.

I was looking at an interesting diagram here...

http://www.pir.org/main3/Nugan_Hand_Bank.html

Doing search's on some of the names is interesting and turns up some odd
stories.Like the execution style murders of 9 budhist priests in 1991.
Armitage,richard has a mass of links as the centre of an immense network of
covert military and mafia/death squad connections.He still hasnt lost his
appetite for cutting the throats of asians,going by his comments recently.
I may have to nominate him for the 'soft drill'for simple self defence.What a
major league asshole.

www.pir.org/main3/Nugan_Hand_Bank.html

add your own comments

More on
by proffr1@etc 12:23pm Tue Sep 4 '01

Goulden, Joseph C. The Death Merchant: The Rise and Fall of Edwin P. Wilson.
New York: Bantam Books, 1985. 438 pages.
Maas, Peter. Manhunt: The Incredible Pursuit of a CIA Agent Turned Terrorist.
New York: Random House, 1986. 301 pages.
These books detail the activities of Edwin Wilson, from a CIA contract agent
to an arms dealer and terrorist for Libya. While working for the CIA Wilson
became an expert at creating and organizing CIA front companies, most of
which were engaged in the transport of weapons by cargo ships. Wilson was
fired by the CIA in 1971 and began working for the U.S. Navy's secret Task
Force 157, but was fired in 1976 after Bobby Inman pulled the plug on his
budget.
Next the ever-resourceful Wilson used his contacts to begin sales of arms and
C-4 plastique to Libya. His services to Libya later involved a more direct
approach to terrorism when he attempted to have a Libyan dissident
assassinated. Wilson was finally imprisoned for his activities, but argued at
his trial that he was still working for the CIA while engaged in arms
smuggling. (This "CIA defense" was later used by contra supporters and drug
smugglers who felt that their services entitled them to a "get out of jail
free card.") Also featured in this book is ex-CIA officer Frank Terpil who
worked with Wilson in Libya. Terpil, a well known confidant with Middle East
terrorists, had also worked for the infamous Idi Amin of Uganda.

-- Wendell Minnick
NSC ADVISOR FRANK CARLUCCI STILL COVERING UP THE SAME TEAM, DRUGS, PENTAGON
CONNECTIONS.
1. Jack Anderson, MH., SFC 2/23/87 "PENTAGON AIDE'S 'GOOD FRIEND'"
Assistant Defense Secretary RICHARD ARMITAGE.
Subject of investigation, working with HIGH-LEVEL ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE,
D.C.
Vietnamese refugee Nguyet O'Rourke, ARMITAGE, REAGAN'S COMMISSION ON
ORGANIZED CRIME. FRANK CARLUCCI, NSC, told H. ROSS PEROT, to end inquiry,
"ARMITAGE OF VALUE TO PENTAGON".

2. WSJ 1/1/87, Jonathan Kiwtney, "NSC CHIEF's TIES TO MEN CITED IN IRAN
CRISIS".

FRANK CARLUCCI, deputy defense secretary in 1982. Overrode Pentagon's general
counsel, "personally rescued Gen. RICHARD SECORD, ERICH VON MARBOD, chief
arms-sales official."

SECORD, VON MARBOD worked with CIA THOMAS CLINES, ALBERT HAKIM, EDWIN WILSON,
Navy Intell. Carlucci retired Pentagon 1982, hired VON MARBOD, Sears World
Trade, weapons deals.

Piss on armitage.
add your own comments  Time We All Match Proffr1's Dollar!! (english)
by Arena of Proffr1's Matching Dollars 9:33pm Mon Sep 3 '01
Same fucking names since we where kids, boy are we sure fucking getting sick
and tired of this shit, your right Proffr1, he deserves to be pissed and shit
on like all the rest of them,then fucking Guillotined like we 've been
calling for, for how damn long now!!
We say it's also time we all start matching Proffr1's Dollar he always talks
about and lets get up that Big Proffr1 Fund going to start getting rid of
some of these bastards!
It's really getting old after all these years and now so are we, The time is
now or never!! Great Post Proffr1!!
Time everyone starts matching Proffr1 dollar that he's been talking about for
so long!! Dollar for Dollar then Head After Head!!

MAY THE FORCE "of Proffr1's Dollar" BE WITH YOU ALL!!

Signed Sadly and Tragically
At the Swords Edge!!
We Bitter Over Bitter Gladiators
Of The Society Of The Sacred Sword