This is an interesting item - see how Larry Flynt operates.

Now imagine maybe this Blue Dog Group going out for a few drinks -
Condit and his buddies like to hit the bars which made them most
vulnerable.

But Condit did not drink - how many times has Chandra Levy's mother
pointed this out, for he did not drink or smoke.

Yet hanging around the bars even on own turf can be very very deadly -
if one looks aat the Airline employee, dyed red hai dark roots - and
rather than reporting of what she knew to the police she races to the
news media - and these other women all piling up against these guys?

Scarborough?   Well a dead aid found in his office but consider the type
of people with whom Larry Flynt breaks bread?   ADL and Flynt are all
orgnized crime figures for they run in the same pack and blackmail is
the name of the game.

This JJ Cafaro on the ten top list for jewish contributors may go to
jail in February with James Traficant and Traficant is holding his own.

Florida and California - this is where these people have a firm hold -
in particular these two honest cops knew when to fold - but to see the
prostitutes and/or call girls moving in is a typical Larry Flynt Game?

He is so low, and at one time made a nice front man for their drug
running using his established routes - but do not think Flynt made money
selling his Hustler magazine....

Someday the next time the mob orders a hit on someone who is trying to
screw them, they will us a silver bullet - but then, what goes around
comes around?

Dr. Irvin Moskowitz and Larry Flynt work same side of street.....from
same garbage pile

Saba

E N Q U I R E R   O P I N I O N
Sunday, January 12, 1997
Support your local sheriff
BY PETER BRONSON
The Cincinnati Enquirer

Q&A with Si Leis

Q. Is Hustler magazine still illegal?

A. ''Yes. The trial took six weeks and was based on 11 issues of the
magazine. The jury convicted him.

''He has threatened to bring it back. I can assure you that if he brings
it back, my men will pick it up and bring charges. ... I have no doubt
that if the case is handled right, he will be convicted again.''

Q. How did you feel about being portrayed by former Clinton adviser
James Carville?

A. ''Unbelievable. I never knew he was an actor.''

Q. Whom would you choose?

A. ''I'm not into that Hollywood scene much. (Laughs.) Maybe Tom
Cruise.''

Q. Did you get an invitation to the movie?

A. ''I received several.''

Q. Are you going?

A. Silence. Hard stare. Slight smile. ''You gotta be kidding.''

Q. What do you think of the way the movie compares Larry Flynt to
Charles Keating?

A. ''Charlie Keating had nothing to do with the trial. He was just a man
who stood up to say what was wrong.''

Q. What do you think of Larry Flynt now?

A. ''He's a sicko, that's what I say. I'm reminded the man is a sicko
because normal people wouldn't do what he's done.''

The double-tough, poison-on-porn lawman who ran Larry Flynt out of
business, out of Cincinnati and directly to jail was once just a
snapshot away from appearing in Larry Flynt's Hustler magazine.

************Saba Note:   Here is one way they set up men who are
vulneraable plus using drugs in drinks........Was Chandra Levy with her
"glamour shots" being used by ADL - was she fooling with wrong person -
and why the clue Klingle Mansion where JJ Cafaro going to trial had
connection*******

Hamilton County Sheriff Si Leis still shakes his head and laughs
ruefully about how close he came to having his picture in the skin
magazine that he successfully prosecuted as criminal obscenity in 1977,
as Hamilton County prosecutor.

''It was a bad scene,'' he says, thinking back. ''They had a mayors'
conference in Cleveland, to discuss the blight of obscenity on cities. I
was invited and took my first assistant, who is now Judge Fred
Cartolano. I made my talk, and we're sitting in the back, listening to
the other speakers, when this gal appeared and identified herself as a
lawyer for some city out West. She said her city was having an obscenity
problem and wanted to talk to me, one-to-one, to ask how we handled it.
''So Fred and I went down to the bar in the hotel, and she shows up, and
suddenly there's this second gal. . . . About halfway into the
conversation it changed and became very personal. Fred and I realized at
about the same time that something was funny. He caught my eye, and I
caught his eye, and we excused ourselves.''
That night at a reception, they saw the two women again - ''dressed to
kill, just dressed to kill and working the room,'' he said. ''We steered
clear.
''And sure enough, later when I got back home, I got a call from a
police chief in Missouri. He said, 'You gotta help me, my mayor's in
deep trouble. My mayor's going to be in the next issue of Hustler.'
''And damn if the next issue didn't come out and there was this mayor,
his arms around these two gals, and they had a business card he gave
them with his room number on the back. There at this conference on
obscenity.
''I could have innocently allowed my picture to be taken. I could have
innocently given them a business card.''
And if he had done that, the prosecutor who was fighting a trench war to
rid Cincinnati of Larry Flynt's termite mound of porn and corruption
would have been cut off at the knees - tried and convicted in colorful
Hustler photos: first-degree hypocrisy.
The sheriff is tough. He has little patience with the way Cincinnati
shakes its head, goes ''tsk-tsk'' and pretends he's just some lonely
caped crusader of community standards - voters have overwhelmingly
supported their local sheriff for 10 years, and backed him as a
straight-shooting judge and white-hat prosecutor before that. So he gets
scratchy sometimes.
But not even his rabid enemies call him a hypocrite. And although
Hollywood chose a truth-defying Houdini from the Clinton Circus, James
Carville, to play him in the movie, the name is L-E-I-S, not I before E.
The sheriff is no liar.
The story of that slimy honey-trap hustle does not appear in the movie,
The People vs. Larry Flynt, that premiered in Cincinnati last week so
Oliver Stone's new Great American Hero, Larry Flynt, could come back and
''tweak his nose'' at the Queen City.
Here's another thing Hollywood won't tell you: Larry Flynt was a
contagious, sexually transmitted disease in Cincinnati.
''If he had not been stopped, he would have corrupted the whole town,''
the sheriff says. He won't go into details - ''It's like opening old
wounds,'' he said. But when Larry Flynt was busted on charges of public
sodomy and discharging a firearm during a sex act at a downtown bar, an
investigation of two vice cops who were present unraveled a snarled web
of Cincinnati Police corruption that eventually led to prosecution and
convictions of vice cops and the chief of police, Carl Goodin.
Chief Goodin's 1976 conviction for perjury and tampering with evidence
was reversed on appeal in 1978.
But the ugly picture is that Larry Flynt had cops in his pocket. And
although the movie mocks Mr. Flynt's conviction for organized crime, it
was no joke.
''His start-up money came from organized crime figures in Cleveland,''
the sheriff says.
So where would Cincinnati be now if Si Leis had not drawn a line at the
city limits to set community standards?
''Adult book stores. Massage parlors. Adult movies,'' the sheriff says.
''And yes, corruption.''
Instead, Cincinnati is famous for being a buttoned-up family town with a
grateful shortage of degrading sleaze. ''You can bring your kids
downtown and walk around without being afraid,'' the sheriff said. His
office is in a building that people call ''The Justice Center'' -
without any cynical winks or crooked wiseguy grins.
In Cincinnati, The People vs. Larry Flynt is Bedford Falls vs.
Pottersville. It's shopkeepers in a tumbleweed town hiding behind locked
shutters vs. Gary Cooper in High Noon.
But those are old Hollywood scenes. Corny. Unhip. Not cool. Today,
Hollywood's ''best'' movie is about a child-molesting, heroin-shooting,
religion-jeering moral arsonist who sold his own wife in centerfolds to
make a buck hustling human flesh. Larry Flynt was depraved when the word
was still an insult. Nobody has done more to degrade our culture in so
many ways that we're all learning to regret. His ''victimless
lifestyle'' was a cancer of social decay.
And now he's a Movieland ''success'' because he won a First Amendment
battle in court.
''I'll be honest,'' the sheriff said. ''The way the media treats him as
a hero - it's an outrage. I'm flabbergasted. That's my biggest
disappointment.''
I'll be honest, too. I agree.
Making a First Amendment hero out of Larry Flynt is like watching Moses
part the Red Sea, then falling on your knees to worship the oozing mud
it was covering. The real miracle is not Larry Flynt - the miracle is a
Constitution that tolerates even weevils like him to avoid contaminating
our liberties with pesticide.
Hollywood can rewrite reality and make it look like the people lost vs.
Larry Flynt. But the sheriff who cleaned up Cincinnati has no doubts.
''We won. He's not here in this town. There is no corruption anymore, no
massage parlors, no adult book stores. People who move here don't want
to leave. It's safe, a good place for a family. What more do you need to
say?''
Just one thing:
''It all depends on how you measure success.''

Peter Bronson is editorial page editor of The Cincinnati Enquirer. If
you have questions or comments, call 768-8301, or write to 312 Elm
Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
HOLLYWOOD CREATES SLICK, DEPRAVED LIE

Copyright 1995-2000. The Cincinnati Enquirer, a Gannett Co. Inc.
newspaper.
Use of this site signifies agreement to terms of service updated
4/5/2000.

Saba Note:  Always loved Gus Tyler who wrote Organized Crime in America
and like certain FBI men they loved to quote scripture......so read this
one from Luke and see what you see.......it had special meaning to
Gus......old days Mafia Killers would wear glove on one hand too big so
as to give hand a "withered" look.....often like OJ crime would be
dropped at scene of a crime - leaving false trails?

Tell me what is it with NBC - Cosby kid murdered by Russian Jewish Mafia
agent (oh no could not be drugs),  the nice guy murdered by his wife who
was nothing but floosie, John Belushi and the other very fat man -
Clinton on the Saturday Nite Show with his drug dealing brother.

Tell me are any of these people ever incinerated like the little kids at
Waco - and hey OJ worked for NBC?

Think ADL engineered Oklahoma Bombing - oh yes, but the FBI and BATF who
worked with ADL were conspicious by their absense but typical stuff
babies left in nursery...

Bible, King James. Luke, from The holy Bible, King James version
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

|   Table of Contents for this work |
| All on-line databases | Etext Center Homepage |

Luke, chapter 6

Compare with Revised Standard Version: Luke.06
    1: And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first,
that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears
of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands.
2: And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye that which is
not lawful to do on the sabbath days?
3: And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what
David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;
4: How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the
shewbread, and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not
lawful to eat but for the priests alone?
5: And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the
sabbath.
6: And it came to pass also on another sabbath, that he entered into the
synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.
7: And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on
the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him.
8: But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the
withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and
stood forth.
9: Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on
the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy
it?
10: And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch
forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the
other.
11: And they were filled with madness; and communed one with another
what they might do to Jesus.
12: And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain
to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.
13: And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them
he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;
14: Simon, (whom he also named Peter,) and Andrew his brother, James and
John, Philip and Bartholomew,
15: Matthew and Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called
Zelotes,
16: And Judas the brother of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was
the traitor.
17: And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company
of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and
Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear
him, and to be healed of their diseases;
18: And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.
19: And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue
out of him, and healed them all.
20: And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye
poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
21: Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are
ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
22: Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall
separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out
your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
23: Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward
is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the
prophets.
24: But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your
consolation.
25: Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that
laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
26: Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their
fathers to the false prophets.
27: But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them
which hate you,
28: Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use
you.
29: And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the
other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat
also.
30: Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away
thy goods ask them not again.
31: And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them
likewise.
32: For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners
also love those that love them.
33: And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye?
for sinners also do even the same.
34: And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have
ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35: But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing
again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of
the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36: Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
37: Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not
be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
38: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down,
and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.
For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to
you again.
39: And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind?
shall they not both fall into the ditch?
40: The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect
shall be as his master.
41: And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
42: Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out
the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam
that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of
thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that
is in thy brother's eye.

43: For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a
corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

44: For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not
gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
45: A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that
which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his
mouth speaketh.
[ADL and Larry Flynt - by their fruits ye shall know them - and by their
body bag counts.....at least Lansky cut Flynt down to size did he not -
saba note]

46: And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
47: Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I
will shew you to whom he is like:

48: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the
foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat
vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded
upon a rock.

49: But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a
foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did
beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was
great.

http://enquirer.com/columns/bronson/011297_pb.html