-Caveat Lector-

what stopped "Jewish business in Muslim majority villages was not the
killing of 13 Palestinians, but the many many terrorist acts, rock throwing
incidents, shootings, riots, and abandonment of the peace process, aimed at
the Jewish population by part of the Muslim population. I am not saying it
only goes one way - but what stops people from coming to a restaurant is
fear for their own safety.
Free your mind and your ass will follow.
                                                           St George

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew