-Caveat Lector-

Hello all,

I'm interested in the CNP, and very interested in this list's stated
purpose.  Anna Rosmus tells us the Nazi's never really left Germany.  The
Disappeared and general nastiness in South America in the last 30 odd years,
the current changes in the media -- where Knight Ridder and Murdoch rule --
all those talk shows every night with abominations like Anne Coulter, Olson,
etc., the Heritage Foundation 'scholars' and 'experts' trotted out to
mislead and throw up smoke screens (eg. the Levy thing every night when we
needed to be thinking about a budget crafted to break Social Security, the
false star wars test, the puppet master's energy pow-wow, the Bradley
Foundation scholars influence on the Harvard School of Public Health...
hell's bells... Rather open conspiracy these think tanks.  Have you tried to
protest Bush?  You're roped off, made invisible as his puppet supporters are
bused in -- and they are what the media shows on the tube. 'Least that's
what happened her in KC.  So -- sure lookin like Germany in the the 1930's
to me.

When Hitler took over, one of the things he did was craft a mythology, make
friends with the Christians, and go after the Masons.  The documents
confiscated in the purge are in Russia now, and in the last 10 years, I've
seen serious 18th C scholars looking at them, researching the important role
they've played since the Enlightenment.  Info is out there, along with big
fat vats and tubs of misinfo -- especially on the internet. What we need is
serious research and hard info, else it all becomes the x files real quick.
I hope that's what you're all about here.

The Rothschilds aren't Jewish?  Huh?

Cheers,
Deborah