-Caveat Lector-

The very fact that people are free to and actually are trying to
vilify whites as all racists and insisting that they have some
major advantage is the reason whites must united to defend
themselves against those playing the race card to desperately try
to keep hatred alive.  Without this hate, Jesse, ADL, SPLC, NAACP
and all those are out of business.  It is a scam and due process
entitles those accused to defend themselves.  That requires
organization. We still have some semblance of freedom of speech.
It is wrong to allow accusations to be made without addressing them
and no one ethnic group should be favored over another.  It does no
good to
 correct one wrong by creating another.  But those doing this know
this.  It is just the old Jackson scam. Maybe J2 should ask his
'trailer trash' how being white has worked to their advantage so
mightily.

Now as for the regional attack, this State produces much of the
cutting edge technology in science.  In addition to the Space and
Rocket
Center, we have dozens of high tech industries with leading
research laboratories.  The Huntsville
area is known as  little Silicon Valley in this regard.  Unlike J2,
I do not know everything and am not knowledgeable enough to
describe
their recent accomplishments but among them are being able to 'see'
gamma rays for the first time and the laser research on stopping
light. It happens to be one of the most innovative areas in the
country.   UAB hospital is ranked about 6th in research depending
on who is doing the ranking and in what area of medicine.  We do
the best we
can with what we have.  When you equate poverty in New Jersey with
that in Appalachia, not just this State but the whole region, I
understand the lack of factual data behind your claims. Only you,
yours and those in your immediate vicinity count.  So their own
ethnic group must defend them and work against defamation of this
nature. That requires organization.

BTW, I had a wonderful conversation with the person in charge of
Minority Student Affairs and this year's medical school class is
comprised of over 10% black females.  There is no program for
disadvantaged whites, Hispanics or Asians.  But I am happy to see
ANY poor kids getting some help.  I am not complaining if it is a
bit one-sided because at least it is helping some.

Most people contend the Rothschilds are in fact of Jewish descent.
I suppose there are no International Bankers who are Jewish and
Alan
Greenspan is a Baptist. Your tunnel vision is showing. Who really
has the power here?  The factory working as you call it 'trailer
trash' or your other favorite ethnic slur 'rednecks'?  I would bet
on Greenspan and the banksters.  Check those who head all the banks
of the Federal Reserve while you are at it.  Pentecostals, one and
all?  Tell another one, J2!

As for what does having a heart have to do with football?  It is
your refusal to accept that a person may have abilities in one area
like sports that they cannot translate into another.  Because a
person can throw a football does not mean they have the potential
to become a particle physicists.  Let the athlete first get his
family out of extreme poverty and then maybe the next generation
will be able to contribute in many areas.  But you don't seem to
really want that!

But I understand. Football is a waste of time and the masses do not
need any diversions nor entertainment, especially of the variety
that takes money away from the only real, legitimate entertainers
of this country, Streisand and Spielberg.  We can't have that!

I am NOT going to waste any more of my posts on the this subject
for you have not presented one shred of evidence that the
organization I posted the question about is racist.  It is because
of this exact sort of smear campaign that you conduct that requires
whites to organize and repudiate.  The problems are economic and
not racial or religious.  The race card is a tool used by the
controlling elite
to divide the masses and kindle fighting among themselves.  You are

doing a fine job for them.
~Amelia~