-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:30:50 -0400
From: Bill Friend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Palestine Diary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
    Right of Return <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
    CPRR Jewish Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PalestineDiary] Your intelligence agencies in inaction Part II

Next time, phone home.

German police confirm Iranian deportee phoned warnings
Fri Sep 14 2001 16:44:18 ET

German police have confirmed an Iranian man phoned US police from his
deportation cell to warn of the planned attack on the World Trade Centre.

The Lower Saxony Justice Ministry has confirmed the man warned of the
impending series of terrorist attacks, but had not been believed.

Spokesman Frank Woesthoff said the man phoned America "several times", but
refused to give further details.

He said the US Secret Service had not told the ministry about the calls
received from the Langenhagen prison until after the attacks.

"I cannot say anything about the man and the ministry does not know the
content of the conversations," he added.

The Hanover daily newspaper Neue Presse reported the 29-year-old was
dismissed as mentally unstable when he gave the warning of a terrorist
attack to occur this week.

The ministry would not reveal when the calls had been made.

"If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candelight,
 moonlight, no light.
 If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls
 I will write always
 I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you."

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/hkJplB/TM