Let's face the facts, folks:

On this list, like in the rest of the world, there are fanatics at both ends of the spectrum who speak loudly and often, with the intentional or unintentional result being the drowning out of more centrist or moderate views.

Playground Earth allows for the expression of both ends of all spectrums, at least for now. Free will includes the will to kill but we must remember it also facilitates the same level of goodness in response to these "evil" acts. As a race, I guess we humans still need lessons on a massive scale. Even in the face of world war, the spiral of human evolution keeps edging upward - and no amount of terrorism can stop that.