-Caveat Lector-

Ever since the beginning of the conflict in Bosnia-Herzogovina (sp?)
I have been wondering how religious conflict escalated to a warlike
level could be created in the US. Now, hearing about the attacks
on Muslims across the country and reading Pat Robertson and
Jerry Falwell laying the blame on godless abortionists and the
ACLU, I can see how it can be done. It is a hot seed. Let's hope it
doesn't blossom.

I just heard that milliions of Afghanis will die of starvation if the
international aid workers don't return there immediately. Is this our
enemy-- a nation of starving people? How have they benefited from
what has happened in NYC?

Who does benefit? Qui bono???? It's a little frightening to answer
that question.

Who has the skill to pull off such an operation? A little frightening
to answer that question, too. Not to mention unpatriotic.

On 15 Sep 01, at 11:50, Kris Millegan wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 9/15/01 8:15:08 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> >To this lady and others that don't get it, this is WAR !   Wake up
> >and smell the chemicals in the air.
> >

> >       W A R ! ! ! !
>
>  This ain't war this is a created conflict, with nefarious designs.
>
> Om
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/";>www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
> propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!
> These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many
> half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically
> by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the
> spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no
> endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial
> and nazi's need not apply.

> == Archives Available at:
>  <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>