From: "Samantha L." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Amelia Amelia Amelia

-Caveat Lector-

  There is nothing in the CTRL guidelines that prohibits putting a
member's
name in the subject line.  Kris asks us to be civil but it is not
uncivil to
put a member's name there.  Maybe if YOU were more civil people
would honor
your requests.

Samantha

In a message dated 9/15/01 1:35:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Second request:  Leave my name OUT OF THE SUBJECT line!
>
>  So Goggle search is highly inaccurate on you but you are the one
>  who suggested it is the definitive word on other subjects and
>  people.  I understand.
>
>  Apparently you do not get it.  I DON'T CARE IF THE MAN IS
RACIST,
>  as long as he is not breaking the law, he has free speech.
Period.
>  And I assure you Mo Dees is keeping tabs to make sure that does
not
>  happen.  They have a long-running feud I have since learned.
Dees
>  is NOT very popular locally for he is a pervert.  Anyone who
points
>  this out, well, we see what happens to them.
>
>  But you know what?  I have a great deal more respect for a
person
>  who is honest and up front about their beliefs no matter what
they
>  are  than somebody like you, lurking on lists to 'see what the
>  loons are doing.'  And the others on who you seem to have a need
>  keep tabs.  Gestapo tactics.  Making a list, checking it twice??
>  God, I hate a sneak and a snitch.  Like the good neighbors calli
ng
>  cops who burned the man to death in California.  And the ones
who
>  were mad at their neighbors but the neighbors got $10.2 million
>  judgment against ADL.
>
>  I have very little interest in the subject and do not plan to
read
>  a damn thing you suggest.  You did NOT provide one shred of
proof
>  that the ORGANIZATION in question was racist.  "If a  cat has
>  kittens in the oven, that don't make 'em biscuits."  If a Zen
>  Buddhist joins my garden club, that does not make us Buddhist
>  Gardeners for it is the intent of the organization as a whole
and
>  not individual members.
>
>  You pompous ass, do you think you are the only one who had any
of
>  these subjects in college?  Or are you some sort of
self-appointed
>  expert?  Furthermore, I will form my own opinions about
websites.