-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:57:05 +0300
From: Irit Katriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: neah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [neah] Barak: "world war against the enemies of Israel"

Barak: "the whole world has now to start a world war against the
enemies of Israel."

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 01:24:56 EDT
>Subject: Barak answers for Bush in an interview in Le Monde
>To: undisclosed-recipients:;
>
>Barak answers for Bush...
>
>In an interview in Le Monde of Sept. 14, the former Israeli Prime minister
>answers for the present American president.
>
>Le Monde : should the last events incite Mr. Bush to modify his politics in
>the Middle East ?
>
>Barak : for now, certainly not. Clinton and I have two times accepted to
>take risks for the peace. I do not see why we should accept anything under
>the pressure of people who are not democratically elected [..]
>
>Barak did at least say Clinton and I and not I and Clinton. But maybe the
>journalist had rectified.
>
>Another interesting question :
>
>Le Monde - according to you, who are the authors of the last  terrorist
>action [attentat] in America ?
>
>Barak : I don't know [...] it is time to wage a world war against terrorism
>[...] this effort has to be directed not only the structures of people we
>all know : Ben Ladn, Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Djihad et some persons around
>Arafat. We should include the States and their leaders who shelter them :
>Afghanistan, Iran, Irak and, in certain measure, North Corea and Libya.
>
>If there are any difficulty to find the authors, Israel has some ready.
>After what happened in NY and Washington, the whole world has now to start a
>world war against the enemies of Israel.
>
>URL of the article :
>http://www.lemonde.fr/imprimer_article/0,6063,221688,00.html
>
>Comment and translation from French by
>Manfred-Christian Stricker

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/XgSolB/TM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To receive all messages in one daily email, send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]