From: foxter
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 10:24 AM
Subject: LONG LIVE THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I urge you to ask management of your company to reverse its actions in banning flags on its premises.

NCCI is about to be made the laughingstock of this country and a target for hatred.  I know I at this time hold it in the highest of contempt for this action.  What NCCI managers have done is heinous and unforgiveable.

If I do not hear of a change of heart I am going to try my best to boycott NCCI products, and have others do so, too, in hopes that your company will go out of business.

I am not blaming anyone individually except the one(s) at the top who gave this order and any  who acted on their own to carry out such a heinous initiative.

I do hope that, just as the WTC tragedy has brought this entire country together it will galvanize NCCI employees to stand up for the liberty they have in our borders.  Until then, I don't see that any NCCI employee can trust its management for any reason whatsoever.

As he died to make men holy,
Let us die to make men free
GOD, BLESS AMERICA