Nobody will join hands with Taleban's burning
of CIA poppies by rude pyro-tourists. According to
Landsale's doctrine, rude tourists have comsumed
some of the drugwar refuseniks' fire's fuel.

Bin Laden and Taleban's revolutionary anti-fake-drugwar
is designed to weary the people like Duc d'Orleans' and
Jeremy Bentham's French Revolution.

Roger Bunn wrote:

> This is really old stuff. He was killed  a while ago.

Masud was mortally wounded 48 hours before the tourist
attack. He died five days after the acts of rude tourism by
a self-righteous fundamentalist cult, which were counter-
productive to peaceful efforts to expose and resist quasi-
religious fake drugwar witch-hunt hypocrisy and hysteria.
Taleban hysteria confronts fake drugwar colonialist hysteria
like two walls of fire converging to devour popular emotion
and attention, according to the rhetoric and weird poli sci
of Edward Lansdale, father of stupid looking CIA scorched
earth pop cult management.

CIA sold out foreign policy for heroin in Vietnam and
Afghanistan and for cocaine in Nicaragua and Plan
Columbia. The Albanian Kosovars paid with heroin,
too. "Money talks, nobody walks", which means
clientitis is not disinterested. "Please don't call what
you do for a living 'American intelligence' ".

> SO, were those fireworks in Kabul Tuesday night a struggle to decide
> if Bin Laden would stay in position? Who won?

Best guess is yes. The political face of Pakistan is
demanding that Taliban turn Bin Laden over, but
their mil intels handling mujahideen always favored
Hekmatyar over Masud, so helping to get Masud
out of the way indicates strategic pre-planning
and is historically consistent. CIA has the excuse
that they gave all the Stingers and aid to Pak ISI,
and then it was the Paks who favored Hekmatyar,
which got us Najib and Taleban and Bin Laden,
but typically CIA chooses the singularly wrong man
in a situation, which meant Hekmatyar, causing a
scorched earth situation resulting in a whole
string of disappointing figures such as Hekmatyar
in government, Najibullah recycled, Taleban, in
place of Masud the merit-based choice for general
and working toward civilian government. Finally
he was assassinated. CIA sold out foreign policy for
heroin, simple as that. Ironically Taleban resists
fake drugwar, but they attacked soft targets.

Look at resistance to fake drugwar as any issue
where there is thoughtful and peaceful resistance,
then the extremists come in and demonize the
movement and support goes away. Nobody is
going to join hands with Taleban in burning
of CIA poppies by rude pyro-tourists. According
to Landsale's doctrine, rude tourists have comsumed
some of the drugwar refuseniks' fire's fuel.

Taleban corresponds to Serbia, bin Laden as
little Slobo, and CIA can find an Afghan
dissident group that can pay in heroin just
like the Albanian Kosovars. We're being told
that it will be a long war, as long as poppies
grow.

> Dunno, but if i was on the offensive, I would take care of any opposition at
> home at the same time as I suprised the foreign "market".

48 hours earlier.   -Bob

> Rr

<FONT COLOR="#000099">FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>