Quality is Hard to Find - Bookmark Home page now:

The Laissez Faire City Times
http://www.zolatimes.com

The Front Page:
http://www.zolatimes.com/V5.38/pageone.html

Articles:
--------------------------------------
Top Story: Lessons of Terrorism
by: Pierre Lemieux
http://www.zolatimes.com/V5.38/nyc_lessons.html

Just a few hours after the tragic events of September 11 (when these lines
are written), we are already hearing voices suggesting that free societies
are too vulnerable to terrorism, and that they should therefore become less
free. But the main lesson of these events should be at the polar opposite:
the states that rule over us, and pretend to protect us, should be as
different as possible from the tyrants or would-by tyrants who commit these
horrendous crimes.

Whatever rights we relinquish, whatever power we give to our own states, we
will never be perfectly protected against violence — if only against
violence from our protectors, but there is more to it than this. The
lingering question is, How is it that our powerful states, the American
state first among them, cannot protect us against murderers who must have
planned for months, if not years, a concerted action to highjack a number
of planes and crash them on different objectives? How is it possible that a
state which spends more than a third of what people produce in the United
States, a state that has the FBI, the CIA, the BATF, the NSA, army
intelligence, satellite spies, Carnivore, etc. — how is it possible that
this state cannot discover and kill an extended terrorist plot on its very
own territory? Even limited by the Constitution, the American state is the
most powerful state in the history of mankind, and it won't do to answer
that it lacks power to accomplish its protection mission.

---------------------------------------
Attacking Freedom
by: Russell Madden
http://www.zolatimes.com/V5.38/attack_freedom.html

--------------------------------------
Hooters and Terrorism: Wonder Woman and BCCI
by: Bill Clinton
http://www.zolatimes.com/V5.38/wonder_woman_bcci.html

--------------------------------------
Armed Conflict in America, Part 2: The Legal Hierarchy
by: Robert L. Kocher
http://www.zolatimes.com/V5.38/mcveigh2.html

--------------------------------------
The Foundations of the Constitution, Part 2: Securing Rights
by Jim Lewis and Jim Peron
http://www.zolatimes.com/V5.38/liberty_reclaimed2.html

Book Libraries at the Laissez Faire City Times Bookshop
http://www.zolatimes.com/SS/BookShop.html
Freedom Engineer, Andrew J. Galambos
http://www.zolatimes.com/SS/AGlib.html
Doomslayer, Julian L. Simon
http://www.zolatimes.com/SS/JSlib.html
LFCjfax has a SPECIAL FREE offer!
Free Faxes - Free Voice Mail
It's the BRIDGE between the 2nd
and 3rd Wave.http://www.LFCjfax.com

---
You are currently subscribed to zolatimes as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]