-Caveat Lector-

Something like this occurred to me, too. Maybe there were no
terrorists aboard those planes. Maybe someone just added a
bunch of Arabic names to the passenger lists. We will certainly
never know. Whoever was on them was smashed to plaster dust.
The preportedly brilliant but misled perpetrators are already dead. A
perfect crime.

I mean, how do they know that there were 19 hijackers?
How do they know how many were aboard each plane?
(Did people report this in cell phone calls to relatives?)
And if terrorists didn't do it, how did whoever did do it convince 19
people to get on planes and kill themselves--let alone fly into
targets that would kill thousands of innocent people? And why so
many hijackers? It still seems impossible to believe that 19 people
were able to simultaneously hijack FOUR major airliners.

And that all the while passengers were contacting loved ones by
cell phone, no one was contacting 911 or central headquarters and
nothing was being done to deal with the situation.

At some point there was an interview with a Florida motel clerk who
reported that someone came in and paid a monthly rent for two of
the hijackers who were in flight school Apparently, from what she
said, this mysterious person paid with a credit card and  our brave
FBI were in the process of tracking that. What ever happened to
that "lead"?

Seems to me I also heard a report at some time (only once and
never again--on NBC-TV) that from what they heard through that
button that could be pressed in the cockpit, one of the original
pilots was at the controls when it hit one of the towers. I believe it
was when Brokaw was talking to that Christian Science Monitor
reporter. Huh???????

sno0wl