-Caveat Lector-

Do not laugh at this Mojo for I have a small icon of Jesus Christ and he
is giving somebody the mojo......guess who?

In his one arm he holds a jewelled copy of a book and I thought does
this mean something?   Rubies on it, and gemstones like I would have
imagined the book of the Rubyait that went down on Titanic.

So this was a famous painting created during the Byzintine
Empire.......they must use metallic paint on the edges for when I first
bought it at St. Josephs and handed it to this friend of mine I about
knocked her on her can for she received an electrical jolt.

But then I am like electric eel - over charged.

Saba

Saw the Pope give the mojo to someone once too and the dear sweet kids
at Littleton gave Clinton the Mojo at the funeral....how sweet - lots of
secrets at Littleton for that whole bunch looked half doped up and
weird.