Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
If the far left and the far right ever got together to share notes, the powers that be
would quake in their shorts.  I hear a calling!
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press_release.asp?pr_id=1624
http://www.psyopnews.com/
http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/1917/balfour.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/uncoup2k/
http://deoxy.org/tcrime.htm
http://deoxy.org/pc.htm

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
--- Begin Message ---
White House Double-Crosses "Democratic Freedom Fighters" (Again!)

Via NY Transfer News * All the News That Doesn't Fit

source - Wayne Sumstine - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WHITE HOUSE DOUBLE-CROSSES DEMOCRATIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Before Tuesday, September 25, the official White House position on
Chechnya, as indicated by the US State Department press releases,
was that the people there were valiant freedom fighters struggling
for democracy against the invading military forces of Russia.  As
recently as July 18, 2001, Jesse Helms, Ranking Republican on the
Senate Foreign Relations Committee stated, "President Putin continues
to execute a savage indiscriminate war against the Chechen people."

On September 25, 2001, that all  changed.  The White House is now
relabeling those exact same Chechen "freedom fighters, " referring
to them instead as "terrorists" backed by Osama Bin Laden.

Why this sudden and startling about face?  Because Soviet President,
Vladimir Putin, has agreed to come on board the fragile Bush
coalition by offering weapon and logistic support to the nothern
alliance of Afganistan.  And Russia's support of America's holy
war is more important now than verbally defending freedom in
Chechnya.

Wouldn't be prudent. Make no mistake about it.

The message here to our little democratic friends everywhere is
that no matter what you do, no matter how just your cause, and no
matter what we say, you are disposable at whim, and pound for pound,
we are the most blatant and treacherous liars on the planet.  But,
nonetheless, please join OUR cause, because we really are for you.

Really, forget the past, we mean it this time. And if for some
puzzling reason you don't believe us now, we mean it next time too.

NY Transfer News Collective   *   A Service of Blythe Systems Since
1985 - Information for the Rest of Us 339 Lafayette St., New York,
NY 10012 http://www.blythe.org                  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

nytcov-09.30.01-15:03:31-1169
--- End Message ---