-Caveat Lector-

http://www.psyopnews.com

America's New War
29th September, 2001
A PsyOpNews.com Alert

"I suppose it was inevitable that the New World Order
would turn out to actually be the New War-ld Order.
And that George Bush, Jr. would promote himself to be
War-ld Leader. Lord help us."

by Richard Sauder, PhD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Necessity
is the plea for
every infringement
of human liberty;

it is the argument
of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt

"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of
liberty at home is to be charged to provisions against
danger, real or pretended, from abroad."
James Madison,
1798

I want to underscore at the outset that it goes
without saying that the assault on the World Trade
Center was horrific. As I watched the plane slam into
the tower, people jumping to their death from hundreds
of feet up, and then both of the towers crumbling, I
found myself saying, "How bizarre." And then, "My God.
Thousands of people just died." I was rendered
speechless. The event was so far out of my experience
that I watched it in numb disbelief.

The numbness persists. But in this novocaine-like
numbness several thoughts have kept coming to the fore
of my mind. Let me set them out for you. I ask that
you reflect on them soberly. I believe you may see
some truth in what I say -- perhaps a great deal more
truth than in the so-called "official" pronouncements
you hear and see in the major news media outlets these
last few days.

1. This was an extremely sophisticated operation. More
than one observer has mentioned its almost military
efficiency --as if it had the backing of a well-oiled
intelligence machine behind it. My question: was a
well-oiled intelligence machine behind it? Are we
seeing a massive intelligence operation, with
considerable resources behind it? Are we really to
believe that one man in a turban on the other side of
the planet is the major driving force behind this? Or
might the source of this very sophisticated conspiracy
lie much closer to home, right in the United States
itself? As I recall, bin Laden got his start as an
indirect (or was it direct?) CIA-asset, as a mujahadin
warrior fighting against the Soviet Army during their
abortive 10-year invasion of Afghanistan. Question: is
bin Laden still a CIA-asset today? Does the CIA use
him and his followers as a mercenary force on
"cut-out" operations where they need "plausible
deniability"? Like say, for a massive, staged-for-TV
terrorist operation on American soil? Don't lash out
at me for posing the question. THINK.

2. I have read that the plane that struck the Pentagon
first flew toward/near/over the White House, before
veering away and over the Potomac to the Pentagon. The
White House has defenses for PRECISELY this type of
event. Why were they not activated? Was the plane
expected? Or did it receive other, um, flight
instructions en route? THINK.

3. The White House issued a statement saying that
there was "credible evidence" that the hijackers had
access to secret codes and information concerning the
presidential jet, Air Force One, such that George
Bush, Jr. fled first to Louisiana and then to
Nebraska, before returning to Washington, DC at the
end of the day. If this statement is true, then that
presupposes that this attack may have roots that
extend into the most secret levels of the Executive
branch of the United States government. Those codes
are very closely held. I don't have them and neither
do you. Yet we have been led to believe by the Bush
White House that the hijackers somehow may have had
them. How is this possible? Could the conspiracy
extend into the Federal Government itself? (It occurs
to me that the White House's assertion that the
hijackers had access to TOP SECRET codes might also be
false, in order to make George Jr.'s day on the run
appear less, shall we say, cowardly, and more, er,
presidential. If so that would then call the
truthfulness of other statements and pronouncements
made that same day into question. So -- we are
ineluctably faced either with deceit and lies by the
White House, or with a conspiracy that may reach very
deep indeed into the United States government itself--
or maybe both!) THINK.

4. Are we looking at some kind of coup d'etat in
progress? Look at the two major targets that were hit:
the nerve center of the American military (The
Pentagon) and the nerve center of the American economy
(Lower Manhattan). You know, in many other countries,
if the national military headquarters and major
financial centers were massively bombed at the same
time it would be instantly understood that there was
possibly a coup d'etat underway, with rival factions
within the military and the business elite vying for
control.

But not in the USA. Nope. This is the land of the
"lone-nut-conspiracy". Where any complex matter, no
matter how intricate and sophisticated it may be gets
reduced to "one lone nut". It usually takes only a
matter of hours. And, yep, sure enough: one lone nut.
Osama bin Laden. But not just any lone nut, this bin
Laden character. No, he happens to have had indirect
(or were/are they direct?) ties to the CIA. Hmmm.
Let's see Lee Harvey Oswald also had ties to the CIA.
You don't suppose that could just be a coincidence,
now do you? THINK

5. One day when I was doing my graduate studies one of
my professors who worked for the CIA told me, "Earlier
in my career, I used to help overthrow governments." I
am sure he told the truth. This is what the CIA has
been doing for decades. In Guatemala, Iran, ChileÖ the
list continues. You know how the old saying goes:
"Practice makes perfect." THINK.

6. Usually when a coup d'etat (or attempted coup
d'etat) occurs you will see certain kinds of actions
take place. Daily life will be disrupted. There will
be troops and armored personnel carriers in the
Capital city immediately afterward. This happened in
Washington, DC. There will be a security crack-down
with increased police surveillance and arbitrary
arrest and detention. Sure enough, just yesterday, I
read that the FBI has increased its surveillance of
the internet, and that the U.S. Senate has voted to
increase federal telephone tapping authority. Also,
the news has been full of stories of people being
arrested and detained here and there around the
country-- usually men of Middle Eastern, Muslim or
Arab ancestry or origin. (One is reminded somewhat of
the scapegoating of Jews in the Third Reich.) There
will also be restrictions on free movement. We also
have seen this in the present confusion, with
restrictions on air travel and the searches and arrest
of passengers on Amtrak. All of this is done in the
name of greater security and safety. But what if the
foxes are within the flock, and not without? What is
occurring has a very strange feel to it. THINK.

7. Everywhere I go I see flags. I read of a crowd of
workers at the World Trade Center spontaneously
chanting "USA, USA, USA, USA" in unison when Bush
visited. And I thought: this Bush man will lead these
Unthinking American Sheeple to their uncomprehending
deaths. And most astonishingly of all: in their
thousands they will go willingly, never understanding
how they are manipulated and led to the slaughter.

8. It reminds me that one of the techniques the
CIA-mind controllers used in the MK-Ultra mind control
program was called "psychic driving". It turns out
that if you induce massive emotional trauma into the
human psyche that it makes it highly suggestible and
mentally programmable. That is, you shatter the normal
psyche with emotional trauma and while it is in a
vulnerable, shattered condition you insert the new
mental program you want the person to embody and carry
out. When the psyche recovers from the trauma, when
the psyche establishes a new emotional equilibrium, it
is, however, radically changed: it has incorporated
the new thoughts, the new way of thinking and acting
that the mind controller presented to it when it was
shattered. When it reconstitutes itself it
incorporates the mind control program as part of its
emotional/psychological/mental constitution.

I suggest that we are seeing a massive mind control
operation to insert a WAR program into the hearts and
souls of Americans and as much of the rest of the
world as possible. THINK.

9. For all of the foregoing reasons and more I want to
say just as plainly and publicly as I can that I am
OPPOSED to this coming war. It cannot possibly have a
good result. To avenge 5,000 victims (or 20,000?)
America may very well kill even more, perhaps a great
deal more, many of whom will be just as innocent as
the victims of last week's attacks. I have read that
the Pentagon will employ its entire arsenal in the
coming conflict. That is sobering. That would include
everything, up to and including, nuclear weapons. If
the USA uses nuclear weapons, can anyone reading this
doubt that those against whom they are used will
strike back in return? And if an American city is
nuked-- what then? Does the Pentagon then nuke back in
return? And if so, do those who are nuked, nuke yet
again? And so forth. where would it end?

THINK. THINK. THINK

10. I am deeply troubled by the anti-Arab, anti-Muslim
hysteria of recent days. I have read of attacks
against mosques and harassment of Arabs and Muslims in
the streets. Remember the NAZIs' Kristallnacht? Where
the German people went on a rampage against Jews and
their synagogues in the run-up to World War II? Must
we behave like the NAZIs did? I would suggest that
such behavior is profoundly un-American. Let me say
that over the years I have known several Arabs and
Muslims. They were my friends and associates, and I
liked them. I even studied Arabic for one year. I
submit that we need greater understanding of the
Arabic and Muslim worlds -- not less. Perhaps if we
understood more, we would hate less.

11. Chickens coming home to roost. See Point 5 above.
The CIA and the Pentagon have violently intervened,
directly and indirectly, all over the world, time and
time again. The aggregate civilian casualties run to
the MILLIONS. Here is just a partial list: Guatemala,
Panama, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, Nicaragua,
Haiti, Grenada, Cuba, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Iraq,
Iran, Lebanon, Somalia, Angola, Liberia, Serbia,
Kosovo . and the list keeps on going and going. If
America thought it could just send in the Marines,
send in the CIA-covert operations guys and
assassination teams and stomp on the peasantry here --
and there -- and everywhere -- and no one would ever
strike back-- well, that simple-minded delusion may
have just ended with a very big bang in New York.

12. And would the CIA and others, like the ultra-rich
Bush family and its Big Oil cronies and World Bank
friends, who want to impose a fascist global order,
play off violent factions in the Arab and Muslim world
against the civilian population in America in order to
annihilate the first, while further enslaving the
second? DUH! -- Do yah think maybe?

13. Enslaving the population of America. In the
headlines recently: A) Increased telephone wire
tapping by the FBI. B) Increased surveillance of the
internet and e-mail by the FBI's CARNIVORE program. C)
Prominent arrests and detentions of travelers on
trains and planes-- some are released; others are
held. Will you be next? Are you sure about that? D)
Politicians talking about giving up some of the
freedoms we have become used to in order to have
greater security-- presumably things like the 4th
Amendment-- the right to be secure from police
intrusion, harassment, and surveillance within the
sphere of our personal lives and homes? E) Increased
use of biometric identification by banks, airports and
government bureaucracies-- retina scans, palm print
scans, digitized photo data banks used by
crowd-scanning cameras. F) Massive surveillance of
global electronic communications by the NSA's ECHELON
program.

Right. Society itself is now a huge open air prison
and we are all inmates in the Federal Penitentiary.
Don't lash out at me for stating the plain facts. Just
please THINK.

In conclusion:

I listened to George Bush, Jr. on the radio. He talked
about "ridding the world of evil". And in the instant
that he said those words I understood the depths of
the danger that we all face, because I understood that
this man has a huge messiah complex. He has a classic
"big man-little man" psychological profile and he's
out to save the world from "evil". And that is
dangerous, very dangerous indeed. Because he and other
political and military figures have plainly said that
they will unleash the massive force of the Pentagon's
huge arsenal in a global campaign against terrorism
that will be wide ranging and long term. The better to
defend America's cherished "freedom" and protect
America against further harm. The war will be
prosecuted relentlessly, at home and abroad. Who
precisely are the "enemies"? Well, we haven't exactly
been told that just yet.

But "they" are out there and also right "here" in
America!-- dangerous, amorphous, hard to identify,
slippery, cunning. Perhaps even your next door
neighbor! Gasp! (Will the federal cops start kicking
in doors at 3:00am like the Gestapo used to do during
the Third Reich-- to apprehend enemies of the state in
their pajamas?) So the U.S. government has made
something like a declaration of war -- open-ended,
ongoing, with an initial $40 billion slush fund to
wage it. And the war has already started-- there is
already an adversary, even if no one can yet say with
precision just who the "enemy" is.

I believe there is every possibility that in George
Bush, Jr.'s crusade to "rid the world of evil" that he
just may end up unleashing even more evil, both
overseas and in the United States of America. So I am
OPPOSED to this New War-ld Order.

Finally, there is the piddling little matter that when
"Jr." was faced with his first Presidential crisis his
first instinct was to run and run. as fast and as far
as his official airplane could carry him he ran first
to Louisiana. and then he ran to Nebraska. and then he
came slinking home at the end of the day.

Translation: when the sloppy stuff hits the fan, he
and other (so-called) "leaders" will scurry to their
underground bunkers and surround themselves with their
Praetorian guards and leave you to face the violence
all alone with your bare hands. Your (so-called)
government hard at work.

Please THINK.

=====
If the far left and the far right ever got together to share notes, the powers that be
would quake in their shorts.  I hear a calling!
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press_release.asp?pr_id=1624
http://www.psyopnews.com/
http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/1917/balfour.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/uncoup2k/