-Caveat Lector-

In early 1970 my son got meningitis; it was then when I was at the
hospital, I had a medical book out in the libriary and looked up
meningitis - and it said "see Anthrax".   Yesterday I asked my doctor
about this and he said well it must have been an old book.....yes it
was, but what an answer.....the doctor at the hospital nearly 30 years
ago took the book away from me when he saw me in the library.

When my son was there a man in USAF uniform came into our isolated room
where another child also lay - and walked over to my son and just stared
at him, and then looked at me - and I got the message who he was just by
looking at him .....

So later I did more research and found that Battelle Memorial in our
area had an entire floor devoted to germ warfare.....I was horrified by
this but what can one do?
Now Admiral Crowe I have followed off and on and I never liked him but I
did not know about this Clinton connection - this man, Crowe, teamed up
with a man from Battelle Memorial - so this means they not only know how
to get into the germ warfare but now they also have alleged cure.

And further - my son was treated with penicillin for a cold for a week
before it was discovered he had meningitis - but at the hospital they
had to find the right strain before they could put him on the right
medication.....

It was then I found that two Air Force Bases, meningitis outbreaks and
in Brazil there was anthrax and Mafia delivered a lot of bad mean up
here.

Point I am trying to make is this - you get more meningitis and whatever
from eating bad meat than you do from the germ warfare....we now have
labs coming up with diagnosis some of which may not be accuraate.

These tests are not accurate - and some of the labs employeeds are
incompetent.

This sudden attack of anthrax at the White House, etc....Senate and
Congress closing down - maybe a better word is this - they fear the city
of Washington is going to be blown apart and why not - they have sat
back for years, and they control believe it or not, what you see in
Hollywood and on TV - the experimentor and the experimentees - consider
Larry Flynt in like Flyn with TWO Presidents, Carter and Clinton and
under their administrations - Carter made his first appearance of notice
in Playboy Magazine....from there it went to an introduction of Hustler
whereby Larry Flynt attempted to stand in Kennedy spotlight, by
professing to be interested in the Kennedy conspiracy and I have some
first hand information here - this guy was nothing but front for DRUGS,
Pornography and in with Meyer Lansky.
So he was gunned down when he decided to bypass the Lansky local machine
and not pay his dues, and he was gunned down.

And all this, and meningitis and anthrax too.

So slowly the picture has been drawn by Hollywood aided by the Congress
and people like this degenerate Gary Condit - to portray America as a
receptacle for a Sodom and Gomorrah......and it has been successful.

That we have sat back and let these people do as they have done in
silence, permitted our television to be so corupted it is not fit to
watch - well put it this way, this terrorism is home grown and I hope
Washington gets the message......

For if they have not, their days are numbered for the "terrorists" have
been very selective in their targets.

World Trade Center?   This building had to go and what a set up.....what
a set up......cui bono?    Why the same people who caused the demolition
of these buildings will now profit for 99 year lease? Get real.....who
ever heard of a 99 year lease - these are long range plans.....

We have Murder Inc. calling the shots now....we have a Senate and
Congress who have left a yellow streak from the Halls of Congress to
their "hole in the wall" where they now live in fear.

Anthrax attack......how many people died of heart attacks this year, or
cancer, or accidents in their own home and must we be consumed by their
greed?

Something really wrong in America - but Osama bin Laden did not take
down the Twin Towers......

We have put our boys in harms way for a handful of people who profit -
for Schumberger stocks was going up while other stocks were giong down -
and the gold market.......Schlumberger of course was the munitions
company that was robbed by the Bay of Pigs conspirators in which Gordon
Novel, was involved - and they got caught.

Justice Department, and how odd - believed the Schlumberger munitions
had been hidden on a farm outside my town, where a doctor and a mafia
hit man lived, all of whom entertained Meyer Lansky during the 70 period
and involved in murder, murder murder.

Same old secret societies just a new cast of characters.

Some say all roads lead to Rome, but my bet is all roads lead to
Jerusalem?   Jerry Falwell's new Cog for the big Wheel of the World
which will be get this - the World Trade Center?????

Odds are, the new World Trade Center - no more tallest building in the
world,  if the assassins have their way.

Seems the assassins have an obsessions with "twin towers".....
and maybe with "twin cities".....

But now the 7th plague is upon us, or is it the 6th plague, for we have
already been hit with this phoney anthrax attack - oh a few fell by the
wayside, but as the news media would say ' "nobody important"......just
add the body count to the 6,000 or so in the Tower - for surely
everybody of importance that day,  well remember the Murrah Building.

Saba

This conspiracy is Masonic........but as I was asked over 30 years ago -
but who is the renegade lodge.....my guess again, cui bono - cui bono?