-Caveat Lector-

Well Prudy way back in 1972 I was in the hospital and returned home to
find my home had been broken into and partially wrecked.

The police delivered a letter to me (this guy was supposedly a friend)
and I found it strange they had my mail and noted the postage was not
cancelled?

So it was from this Jon Christian and Bill Turner, the former FBI guy
and they were into the assassination stuff.   They had read a reference
to my manuscript in the Los Angeles Times (said enclosed find same, but
forgot to enclose same and I never did bother to ask for it) - anyway
they wanted permission to send me stuff on one Jerry Owen, a Preacher
called the Shepard of the Hills - the stuff was three large booklets
entitled 7 Sermons by Jerry Owen.....there were pictures of this guy in
the publication and one picture, he was with Bob Hope (and Hope had
connections to this House of the Sun in Florida) and another with this
onld time Mike Muzurka - a huge guy who did lots of B movies playing
dumb gangsters......

but these 7 sermons I was to look for my code......but there is no code
such as this horrible numerical thing which is there and can be
manipulated to fit anything - these were sermons and the one sermon in
particulara, was of all things, the story of Legion?

My name is Legion, for we are many....and the disease enters into the
swine who panic, and like who was that West Point bastard - Sherman?
Who drove people into the ocean so you this this is also West Point
stuff for even during Civil war hey used the bible for a code.....the
southern masons turned KKK and the other masons stayed with this thing
called a terrorist union these days.

So I went over the sermons but not for a code - but for link to murder
of RFK for hwich they too were looking.   My manuscript - who had
copies?   This Bob Woodward and he would not return it - and Robert
Blair Kaiser had one, and he sent it onto Christian and Turner,  and
when they read the story in the Los Angeles Times, they contacted me -
for they realized then what they had I guess.

So this Jerry Owen had Sirhan Bishara Sirhan in his van, the night
before he murdered Bobby Kenned (and John Glenn whom I had the pleasure
to meet and talk to over 45 minutes, the poor guy - reminded me he was
with Bobby when he was shot)....so it goes on.

Noted story from Job that is part of a Masonic ritual........and it was
obvious to me what this was, for it was reading linked to RFK
murder....now swine flu did not appear until FEBRUARY of 1976.....then
in July, on he 21st - the Legionnaires that day met in a hotel in
Philadelphia, and came down with Legionaires Disease - new stuff but it
is like a pneumonia also and the older and weaker often die and is so
misdiagnozed by all these doctors and even labs give phoney or false
reports, hard to tell who sabotages what.

I do know this.....Anthrax......they do not know for sure who has what,
for as in story of Legion many die in fear of this disease....in 90
period the Russians put out a few volumes on anthrax telling you how to
raise, and make the stuff......and we do have this Russian Mafia here
with us always and we do have the Mossad with their prostitutues in the
White House and also chasing elderly Congressmen....maybe even xeroxing
lots of files at the Bureau of Prisons - where certain information would
be held?

So in 1976 up comes the Swine Flu vaccine and many became ill from this
vaccine and some died......Gerald Ford had his picture taken getting a
shot - we were as usual fighting around the world, but this Legionaires
stuff was not the work of Right Wing Extremists.

so in those days when I communicated with Christian who seemed to be the
letter writer - I took a good look at this Jerry Owen and saw this look
on his face and had seen this look on the face of this MI6 Colonel who
just happened to drop by my office - six foot seven, had been on tour
for UN in India (need I say more) but he tried to give me this powerful
mafiaso look but on him didn't work, for he had those Irish blue eyes
which are not powerful enough to send me a message.   Besides, I liked
him he was MI6 and also sat in bars getting paid $300 a month drinking
beer for the CIA and I guess I was his pigeon.

Wondered why he would be interested in our little rinky dink town
(duh???)

So it gets worse but will drop it there.

Keep in mind later down the road we had King Tuts stuff here and two
Rockefellers died, and two popes died - one said he ate like canary
(like the little silver and golden bird in the 68th psalm)......and even
the controlled press probably died squelching this one for the had a
Borgia in the Vatican?

Evenutually though, going back a few years to the 1972 hook up to this
Jon Christian and Turner I decided they were two grade A idios and that
Jerry Owen who wanted to come and visit me according to his wife - was a
set up for after all - how did this man get to know Sirhan Bishara
Sirhan, a Palestinian?
Well Sirhan was brought to American by Christian Zionists......he was
the black pullet from the East.

And it goes on and on and on........finally with Turner and that
Christian I wrote them a letter and told them to get off their dead cans
for they were going to murder Wallce - well they shot him anyway and
destroyed him as they would Larry Flynt later down the road only for
different reason.

This anthrax, this is government Mafia stuff timed to this bible
calendar......disease, the Nazis built the experiments around the story
of Legion and now the Israelis say they have this ethnic stuff which
will kill only Arab Muslims which if they do they stole the work of Dr.
Rudolph Steiner and his famous experiment, with My Name is Legion.....

So with Legionnaires it was said it was swine flu due to pigs, and it
could even have been a form of anthrax for it was a new straing - might
add, the KKK uses my bible calendar, or did and reason why they are so
full of jewish Mafia and FBI, they still control the game plan.....

The masonic order knows what this calendar is for their name like Legion
is many, and their favorite color is plaid and remember the Bnai Brith
is a psuedo masonic order using all the rituals and this calendar.

So here we go again.........remember the guy who shot the Pope?   Now
you think he was really a Muslim?   Who really hates the Pope enough to
kil him?   Who puts out all the garbage against the Catholic Church -
even the Black Muslims and Nationalists hate the Pope, hated the
Kennedys, hate Christmas - does this sound right - a Black Nationalist
was linked to the murder of King Faisal, the Saudi Arabian who said he
hated Zionists....hardly blame him for that.

This is the same old crap......the enemy and the barbarians are within
the gates and nobody can tell the difference between a Semite Arab with
nose like Tower of Lebanan (from Song of Solomon) to a semite Jew for
they are brothers - like story of Ben-Hadad and the masonic cable tow -
they are blood brothers but we are payaing the high cost of their evil
ways in the lives of Americans for now we go to war for those creeps in
Afghanistan a land of rock sans money.....where Osama long ago no doubt
took a Jet Plane after the big blast.

By the way, this Bob Mathew it is alleged liked the story of
Legion.....he was burned alive as usual practice now of your FBI which
was seemingly run by the KGB and Mossad and ADL now for years....these
vicious killers will not go by unrewarded hopefully.

Saba

The King James Bible
at the Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia
Mark, chapter 5

"1": And they came over unto the other
side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.  [saba note -
Gadarenes?   Tribe of Gad, the Overcomers like King and his march
through Georgia.....We Shall Overcome or is that Overthrow?)

"2": And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out
of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

"3": Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him,
no, not with chains: [lived in cave like Osama and his followers - saba
note and oh yes, the old Hells Fire Club, all Illuminati, lived in caves
......Benjamin Franklin was a member...]

"4": Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and
the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in
pieces: neither could any man tame him.

"5": And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the
tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

"6": But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

"7": And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee,
Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou
torment me not.

"8": For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

"9": And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My
name is Legion: for we are many.

"10": And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of
the country.

"11": Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine
feeding.
[this was your swine flu symbolism and this was vaccine time then - saba
note]

"12": And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine,
that we may enter into them.

"13": And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went
out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep
place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in
the sea.

"14": And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in
the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.

[so somebody feeding the swine poisoned food with everything from
anthrax to - wel symptoms much alike in this stuff ....and two AFB had
meningitis outbreaks - and first case recorded death was young soldier
af Ft. Dix was it?    Note Joshua2's reference to gentiles eating pork
rinds.....jews stopped eating pork when they started having eye problems
according to some historical records.......saba note]

"15": And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the
devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind:
and they were afraid.

"16": And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was
possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.

"17": And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.

"18": And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed
with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.

"19": Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy
friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and
hath had compassion on thee.

"20": And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great
things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.

So ends the story of Legion.......but also meeting in that hotel that
week the Legionaires became so ill - high members of the Catholic Church
- July 21 was date of Legionaires convention -  note our troopos in Gulf
War had air conditioned tents.....imagine the heat....imagine maybe USA
used a little chemical warfare for it is said Sadaams troops looked
dazed and confused - like this experiment of Dr. Rudolph Steiner used by
Nazis - and now threatened to be used by the Israelis against the
Palestinians?

Sure wonder are some of these so called Muslims Egyptian
Jews..........remember how the Egyptians said knock off the masonic crap
at the big party at the feet of the Tombs of the Pharaohs and the
Tothmosis II  loaded with Egyptian inelligence "sicided".......think a
Muslim was at the wheel of that plane or was it an Egyptian Jew - ?????

Saba