-Caveat Lector-

(Brief excerpts from September 8, 2001, &  October 6, 2001 Updates.  For full
texts and more recent updates, see http://www.paoweb.com.)

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic
Federation

9/8/01 pull-quotes:

Our purpose remains resolute. We sit above these incipient squabbles and
monitor them carefully. Most of all, we seek ways that reward those who
sincerely wish to spread Light to this world.

....The time approaches for more open involvement. We have fully briefed your
military concerning the size of our forces in and near your solar system, and
fully realize the extent to which your world is capable. To this end, we must
proclaim that we will not tolerate the further militarization of space. The
leaders of your world fully appreciate the gravity of our warnings. We have
come to assist in your transformation and to bring to a close the way your
world is now governed. These events are inevitable and are currently under
way.
-----------
10/6/01  pull-quote:

Recently, the process encountered a huge bump - the small cabal's inspired
terrorism of last month.  Its sole purpose is to disrupt and change the
direction of the progress that so far has been made.  They intend it to be
their vigorous effort toward a calamity, and their attempt to salvage a
victory out of the remaining rubble.  The past few weeks have led to an
extensive series of discussions and meetings, and to a plan of action that is
now underway.  Like many events on your world, it must be kept somewhat
secret.  Nevertheless, the small cabal definitely is aware that plans are in
progress.  Its intelligence-gathering extends into the remotest corners of
this globe.  For these reasons, a high level of secrecy surrounds those final
activities meant to topple them from power.  We ask you simply to continue
your worldwide vigils.  They are making a difference.
--------
Samantha