this morning i received two emails- i don't think they went to the list but the subjects were two of the ones saba has used regarding me recently. the emails were from jela jovanovic- who i have had no personal corrrespondance with- and have not "fallen out" with at all- so i do not think it was maliciously sent to me.
but- both mails had the badtrans virus in them- i was wondering if anyone else had received them as i was/am presuming that bad trans sent them from her address book- ergo other folk on ctrl may have received the same ones?
i have mailed her but have had no response- hardly surprising if her computer is poxed up at the mo.
just thought it a slight coincidence as the mail subjects were of the slanderous shit saba has been spreading about me in recent days. i have no reason to think jela is anything to do with saba- but considering that saba has been accusing me of spreading- amongst other things- the badtrans virus- then i think it is a big coincidence that someone is sending me the virus with those particular subject headings. if i was as paranoid as some on the list then i would presume it was an elaborate plant. but whatever...

so i am interested to now if i am the only one to receive them from jela- if anyone feels like letting me know- on or off list if they had or hadn't received them then i would appreciate it.

cheers

c.