-Caveat Lector-

At 08:51 AM 12/2/01 , diggy wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>In a message dated 11/30/01 0:38:46 AM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>writes:
>
><< History shows that the rise of and acceptance of homosexuality always
>occurs, without exception, just befor
>  e a nation is destroyed.
>  Homosexuality is the terminal cancer of any nation. >>
>

>Wait - a few e-mails back you said exactly the same thing about the pagans....
>
>You're an idiot.

Wrong, my exact quote was:
"Popular paganism and modern "churchianity" are just different flavors of the same
product.  And history shows a direct correlation between paganism and the fall of
nations.  As a nation becomes paganized, it becomes more corrupt, the people become
more decadent and unjust, and ends up destroying itself from the inside and then
gobbled up by it's enemies.  Can't think of one exception. And the unseen powers that
be ( the illuminati, international bankers, etc.), love both "churchianity" and
pagans, because they are easy to herd and control through lies."

Now that's the third time you have missed the point.
I may be an idiot but you're dense as a rock.
-THe eXTReMiST
"And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear
and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of
this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have
closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they
should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'
-Matthew 13:14-15