--- Begin Message ---

In looking at the technology aspects of these Keiretsu type of moves by Tele-Communications into AT&T, and AT&T linkages with At Home, look at what is facilitated.

"Broadband" in the first two with access to customers; then with At Home a customer pool to reach to sell the Broadband services ...

What does Enron do among its trades?  It trades Broadband time!

Those who were "unplugged" by Excite@Home were the AT&T Broadband subscribers!  While innocent people were hurt, this tells me that for at least a week, among the 850,000 afffiliated, there were some dangerous networks.

This a.m. article reads:

"AT&T had restored service to more than a third of its customers -- about 226,000 subscribers -- by moving them to its own network."

The above has to be done by switching where AT&T is in control.  I am sure that among the residual, a number of bad guys have been left out there hanging, along with innocent victims of their game.

There was hygrading from Global Crossing of its Bandwidth (Broadband) ops ... Clayton of Global Crossing set up a parallel by filings documents in the State of Louisiana -- showing an address in Goleta, CA as a business address -- this with a complete departure from all of the other filings by Global Crossing Bandwidth ... I even went to the tech park in Goleta on my return from Los Angeles ... swung by -- everything there reads "Raytheon" as Raytheon has the contract to upgrade all of the communications and electronics at the Air Force Base nearby ...

Global Crossing was melted down.  With it also Exodus was melted down.  Exodus had purchased its own fibre optic cable from Global Crossing not months ago ... this was to be able to control the lines for porn transmission most likely ... see http://www.eroticabiz.com ... see first article, and click the part "read more ...." in that article ... in the text of the article there is a blue interactive "top 20" that takes you to the tech list of who the top 20 are in the porn industry.  Man, when my mother saw this she slipped over to her broker with a copy and told him "I don't want to die with something like this in my portfolio!  Please sell QWest Communications immediately -- and she made a bit of a profit -- only months later, it was at the bottom of the sea price-wise, so whatever the motive, she got out of that one!

Kris, its like the old "racing wire" days for the boys.  Total and complete internet access to establishing trading networks world-wide.  In the securities market in particular, to control the operating system that trades -- if you control the trading operating system you can control "real time" by a few second delay, skim huge profits, and none would be the wiser.

Lanza/Marchese line moving into AccessTrade One is an example of one mob effort ...
--- End Message ---