-Caveat Lector-

In news:internal.mailing-list.independent.ctrl, "Samantha L."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> did make a wise decision to post:

> In March 2000 already, the weekly magazine Asia Week published in Hongkong
> worried about the health of Ben Laden, giving a report on a serious physical
> problem specifying that its days were in danger because of a "renal infection
> which is propagated with the liver and requires specialized care". According
> to authorized sources', Ben Laden would have been made deliver in his Afghan
> den of Kandahar the whole of a mobile material of dialysis during the first
> half of 2000. According to our sources, "displacement for health reasons of
> Ben Laden" is not the first. Between 1996 and 1998, Oussama Ben Laden went
> several times to Dubaï for its business.           end quote
>
>   So he probably really is in some palace in Saudi Arabia right now...

All this could be a conspiracy being built.  If they can't find Usama,
they'll just pull out the old renal story and claim that he's dead, then
just hope he doesn't pop up someplace.  Then again, that would be foolish
because if he does pop up somewhere, then the USA would look very foolish.
Oh...they already look foolish.  Oh well.

Damaeus