-Caveat Lector-

Years ago I worked for a great man - thisi man was  millionaire and
Sportsman.

I was very young then, and every Friday I was given this cash to mail to
4 different Sportscasters evenly divided, and I so did without question.

Finally one day I asked the bookkeeper for what reason was this money
being sent to these 4 well known men - two TV Sportscasters and two News
Sports Writers.

It was payolla.    So one day I said you shouldl not have to pay this it
is illegal for them to take it.  So this great man did not like this one
guy anyway, so he cut him off.

then cut off the rest of them.

One day he came and stood besideme and smiled and said - hey, you know
that.........(he was in the masons too)....well this sportscaster had
called a guy named Barnhart in Chicago and he wanted this man to run my
boss out of town.

We all thought it was funny but even funnier when this sportscaster
realized that my old boss and Mr. Barnhart were life long friends.

My boss did this just for a plug - but he also gave big bucks to
congressmen who would come in occasionally and big Mayors and he gave to
all equally but he had no reason to so do.  For he alwayspaid his taxes,
no more no less than he owed and would not permit any cheating or cute
stuff.

When he died this one masonic lawyer had stolen nearly 3 million dollars
along with his henchmen, from his accounts....while he lay helpless
having suffered a stroke.

Due to my testimony I will say this - one went to the slammer and the
other was forced to leave town for many years.

So Wall Street reporters and these people are on the take big
time....these guys only made few thousand illegally every year, but
Ihope they nail Larry King, Geraldo, and by their fruits don't you know
them all by now?

Like the ones who got in all the plugs for Tiger Woods when he first
came to Muirfield.....and this one famous golfer said hey we are playing
too....and Tiger came in 60th that day.

FCC should look into these bums.....like the old garbage music disc
jockeys were paid to play over and over.....but they all got caught.

It is true - they are all a bunch of cheap crooks.

But I never enjoyed it so much in my life, when my old Godfather cut off
the funding to a bunch of sharks who would not give him a word or two,
without being paid "under the table" - the term was always "slip him a
few bucks", don't argue.....

This one guy just retired not too long ago, and let us say, he was a
real crum cake.

but see now why all these wonderful releases about ENRON which they
wrote all about themselves, even Fortune got suckered in.....

Such is the life, of murder inc.

OSaba