-Caveat Lector-

Yes, we are dealing witha multi-generational cult of necromancers, that have
been using the Hegelian dialectic  of "controlled conflict" and "magic" to
achieve stated objectives of control. And yes, this group does seem to have
some very strong historical roots within the Teutonic Knights, Junkers and
other Germanic sources. Today, the House of "Windsor" is German and the Pope
is Polish. But this cullt does seem to have some coresponding relationships
within many peoples, religions and political units.

Their "plans" for the USA are:

1. A Fascist State
2. Move Economic Engine/Controll to:
     a. Some say Europe - Some say didn't ever leave
     b. Others say "controlled" China
3. Destruction  and subjugation of populations
4. "Official" installation of an elite - Kingship and nobility.
5. One World Order . . . in time

Basically a new technocratic "Dark Ages," with "space" as a "new frontier"
for more technocratic means of control.

MHO