-Caveat Lector-

maybe the army is getting tired of the beige uniforms and wants to get back
to good ol' Vietnam green.
-- -- --
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those who feed
you. May your chains set lightly upon you.
           Samuel Adams

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew