-Caveat Lector-

BF>The "half-way on their side" crowd can never stand up to me in any kind of
manly way.  They do not seem to understand that "man on the run" is not about
retreating, but advancing!  They impede God's Will at their own peril.
    I step back from saying that all Muslims in the United States are traitors.
They are the children of Abraham, and many are God-fearing and peace loving.
However, I do not believe that these foreign exchange programs are trustworthy.
I believe that enough propaganda about the "Great Satan" can influence the mind
to act even unconsciously.  It is my contention that the "fourth plane" on 9-11
was headed to the Washington Monument, in an attempt to knock out the obelisk
seen by Masons as protecting American democracy.  This was an attack on a psychic
level.  Perhaps it was thwarted on that same level.  Occult factions battle
occult factions.  Such is life.  Deny it, but denial does not make anything
disappear.
     I am not for nuking the Middle East and then Red China.  I do believe that
if we do not address these areas intelligently then we may see ourselves serfs to
them.  I am not anti-foreigner.  However, it is possible that armies can
literally assemble as a piece after sneaking through borders.  I do not mean to
suggest that all Germans, Russians, Chinese, Arabs, and Latin Americans are part
of this.  Perish the thought!  I reject the racist implications of anyone who
would say this.  However, lax borders mean lax protections.  A confederacy of
nations is already against us, and they have their citizens here on our shores,
legal and illegal, declining citizenship.
    I include Europeans, a white group, among those who are not really our
friends.  Most never have been.  Only England, the Lion with the American Eagle's
Wings, has ever been close to being our friend.  Most of Western Europe hates us,
and a number wish the Holocaust had succeeded.  The army of invasion is out
there, in my view.  The invaders are reading this, and I believe, 99.99% sure,
that they are ready to attack.  They know that I know they are there, and as such
I may be vulnerable.  However, I do not blame them.  they are not really to
blame, and I do not hate them.  I blame you because you knew that Satanism
pervaded our society institutionally and you did nothing.  You stood by while the
rankest exploitation and poverty existed on the planet.  You would not stand for
justice, but sinnedlike the Babylonians.  How dare you protest!  God's Justice
could only be done through such blind agents.  Who would deny this now?  Only an
active repentence can really change this now, if at all possible.
    Bates