Oh such gentle treatment these people are receiving for they are negros,
the son and the parents both contributed to fraud, descecration of the
dead, and Lord knows what else.

But when I read the story, there was the picture of this negro, the son,
and at the time of the picture in his backyard was a dead body in a
coffin, decaying.....hundreds of dead bodies stacked around, and nobody
noticed a strange odor.

Now in the end, if I had someone die, and they were cremated - the body
would be given to an undertaker BY LAW and these are the men responsible
in my opinion and it was their duty to see these bodies were cremated
and cared for properly.   More aflluent people have the bodies cremated
with the very expensive caskets, at least the people of which I am
aware, this was the case.

So all these white people had a candle light ceremony today - 75 or so
to 100 people....was this a black on white crime? This little beautiful
blonde haired girl the mother took her ashes she thought, to the
dolphins - the little girl loved dolphins, and now her little body is
dumped in a heap of rotting flesh?

Now I say this, if this was the old days, remember Stone Mountain
Georgia - thre would have been a bright light flaming from this
Mountain, and this old Klan, the old southern aristocrats - were
normally law biding citizens.

But anyone as evil as this family and how they are protecting this negro
family - they would just disappear, from legends I have heard.

This is the most horrendous story as of late I have read.....and was it
a hate crime?   Many hate crimes?

No charges filed against the parents of this man, for oh they are such
lovely people.   And no doubt this is not an isolated incident.

More Comanies of Undertakers, mourning, and putting on the God Forbid
Act while lining their pockets.   These people took how much money to
take care of the dead, I have a friend who had a dog and the funeral
cost him over $1,000 with the casket, no prayers, family affair, but if
anyone had done something like this to his dog, they would have been
hell to pay.

OSaba

Investigators recover corpses from vaults, sheds near crematory
ASSOCIATED PRESS
NOBLE, Ga., Feb. 20 - Stacks of decomposing corpses were recovered
Tuesday from vaults and sheds near the Tri-State Crematory, including
one body that had been dumped aboveground in a casket behind the
operator's home.
     FORENSICS TEAMS HAVE so far counted 191 bodies left to
rot outside the northwest Georgia crematory, said Buddy Nix head of the
Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Officials said 29 bodies have been
positively identified.
     Some corpses were found in body bags, while others were
dressed in clothing or hospital gowns or wrapped in sheets, said Kris
Sperry, the state's chief medical examiner. Five bodies were pulled from
under a mound of dirt.
     Human remains were found in at least six caskets that had
been buried, dug up and then left on the property. Sperry said he had no
idea why the caskets had been exhumed.
     Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson said his deputies were
using a helicopter to survey other properties owned by the crematorium
operator, Ray Marsh, and his family. Divers planned to search a nearby
lake.
     As the grisly rescue operation entered its fourth day
Tuesday, residents in three states faced the heartbreak of planning
funerals for loved ones they had long believed were resting in peace.
     "I feel like I'm in a horror movie," said Leatha
Shropshire, whose mother died Jan. 30 and was found dumped in the
16-acre area behind the crematory.
     Tuesday night, about 120 people attended an hour-long
candlelight memorial at Oakwood Baptist Church in nearby Chickamauga.
Pastor Darrell Henry encouraged the families to remain hopeful.
     "We wish it hadn't happened, this horrible person who
would show such disrespect for a dead body," Henry said. "But remember,
those are just bodies. The spirit is already gone. Hopefully, you can
take some comfort in that."
     Relatives of Doris Mae Tierney of Cleveland, Tenn., whose
body was to be cremated at Tri-State after her 2000 death, sued the
crematory Tuesday and the funeral home that handled her body.
     Marsh, operator of the crematory in this rural town 20
miles south of Chattanooga, Tenn., has been charged with 16 counts of
theft-by-deception. His bond hearing has been delayed while he tries to
hire an attorney.
     Marsh, 28, refused a request for a jailhouse interview.
     Magistrate Jerry Day said Marsh was "calm" when he talked
to him Monday in his jail cell.
     Investigators have said Marsh told them the bodies were
not cremated because the incinerator was broken. Authorities said they
were unsure how long it was not working, but evidence shows some dumped
bodies have been there for 15 years or more.
     Gas records have been subpoenaed to determine when the
crematory was last used, Nix said.
     Sperry declined to speculate about how high the body
count might go.
     The Walker County coroner said a survey of some funeral
homes in Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama showed Tri State likely handled
at least 350 bodies from 1996 until Feb. 15.
     Officials also said Tuesday they had examined 79 sets of
cremated remains returned by families; one container was filled with
dirt, seven with concrete dust and others contained potting soil. Some
urns contained human remains, but it was not clear whose.
     At least one family received remains that did not belong
to their relative, authorities said. The relative's remains were
identified among those recovered from the grounds.
     A federal disaster team arrived late Monday and set up a
mass morgue to sort the bodies.
     Agents said they were examining the records of Marsh and
his parents, Ray and Clara Marsh, who turned the business over to their
son in 1996. The elder Marshes have not been charged.
     Wilson, the sheriff, described the family as "good folks.
I don't know what went wrong."
     In almost all cases, Tri-State Crematory picked up the
bodies from up to 30 funeral homes in the three states and delivered the
ashes later, authorities said.
     John Hargis, owner of Wann Funeral Home in Chattanooga,
Tenn., said he has used Tri-State about 75 times since 1996, describing
it as convenient and reputable.
     Tri-State was never inspected because it worked only with
funeral homes and not the public.
     At the state Capitol in Atlanta, a House committee
approved a bill Tuesday tightening rules for crematories and treatment
of the dead.
     "This is an absolute abomination," said Rep. Mike Snow,
who sponsored the bill, which could come to a floor vote early next
week.
     On the Net:
     Walker County sheriff:
http://www.co.walker.ga.us/cd-14.htm
     (Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press.  All Rights
Reserved.)
 More news and information from Atlanta
 News from the Chattanooga Times Free Press

Current Conditions 65°
HIGH 66°
LOW 44°

»TOP STORIES•LOCAL SPORTS•LOCAL WEATHER•LOTTERY RESULTS•
•NEWS SUMMARIES FROM ATLANTA ON MSNBC.COM•MSNBC VIDEO LIVE•TODAY
IN AMERICA
Choose more local news from participating MSNBC affiliates
ANNISTON
CHATTANOOGA
GREENVILLE
OTHER CITIES

Question or comment for our newsteam?
Send us an email
 MSNBC is optimized for:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Windows Media Player• MSNBC Terms, Conditions and Privacy ©
2001
Cover | News | Business | Sports | Local | Health | Technology | Living
& Travel
TV News | Opinions | Weather | Comics | Information Center | Help | News
Tools | Write Us | Terms, Conditions, and Privacy

--- Begin Message ---
http://www.msnbc.com/local/RTGA/M150946.asp
--- End Message ---