-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

0289.  New Jersey Air Guard goes all out

by Linda D. Kozaryn
American Forces Press Service

OPERATION NOBLE EAGLE (AFPN) -- Last year's Sept. 11 terrorist attack turned
the New Jersey Air National Guard's 177th Fighter Wing upside down, the wing
commander said.

"Typically, a Guard unit is 30 percent full-timers and 70 percent
traditional guardsmen," said Col. Mike Cosby.  "As a result of [Sept. 11]
and the partial mobilization by the president, about 65 percent of our
people are full time.

"A Guard unit typically works about nine hours a day," Cosby said.  "Our
unit was a little atypical in that we ran two shifts, which meant we worked
from about 6 in the morning until about 10 or 11 at night.  Now, since
[Sept. 11], we're working 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

The wing's missions are also "significantly different," he said.

"We used to train here in the United States," Cosby said.  "We would go out
and fly air-to-air missions or drop bombs on our bombing range.  Now, we're
actually flying live...combat air patrols over our own continental United
States."

Cosby said 177th FW fighters last flew combat air patrols as part of
Operation Southern Watch in October 2000.

"That's where we flew the exact same mission, combat air patrols, but in
this case, it was over Iraq," he said.  "Then to imagine less than a year
later you're doing the exact same mission over your own country is kind of a
sobering thought."

Since Sept. 11, 177th FW pilots have patrolled the northeast corridor from
New York City to Washington as part of Operation Noble Eagle.  They have
flown more than 825 combat air patrols totaling more than 3,100 flying
hours, doubling the number of hours they had normally fly in the same time
frame.

"Unlike normal deployments where we all pack up and we all go someplace
overseas, isolate ourselves and focus strictly on the war or the mission at
hand, now members of my unit have to go home (at the end of their shift),"
Cosby said.  "They have to make dinner for the kids, do homework, go to the
basketball or baseball game, fix the car, clean the gutters and paint the
house and cut the lawn.  There are a lot more issues they're involved with
here because we're 'deployed at home station.'"

The majority of the guardsmen's employers, probably more than 95 percent,
fully support their employees and the Guard mission, Cosby said.  Some
supplement employees' salaries if they have taken a significant cut because
they are now on active duty.  Some employers continue to provide health care
and insurance for not only the employee but also the employee's family, he
said.

In some cases, however, the officials had to educate employers on the laws
associated with the president's partial mobilization.

"The Air National Guard hasn't been partially mobilized since Vietnam,"
Cosby said.  "Some employers are not sure what the rules, responsibilities
and obligations are under U.S. Title 10.  Once we explained the rules of a
partial mobilization and the law that governs it, we've haven't had any
problem."

The Guard took a proactive stance by holding press conferences, explaining
the rules on television and passing out flyers, he said.  New Jersey also
has a very active Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve program headed
by a retired general that helps explain the situation to employers, he said.

By law, a partial mobilization can last up to two years.

"Our orders are cut year to year," Cosby said.  "I can't tell you when
(Operation) Noble Eagle is going to end.  I can't tell you when our partial
mobilization is going to end.  I can't tell the families or the employers
when it's going to end, either."

But based on the wing's re-enlistment rates, guardsmen must agree with their
commander's view that there is no "higher calling, especially for a citizen
soldier, than to defend your own country."
"Reup rates (are) up almost 90 percent," Cosby said.  "People are proud of
the job that they do and they're proud to be associated with a first-class
organization."

The wing's "mission-capable rate" on its circa 1983- and 1984-vintage F-16
Fighting Falcon aircraft is also above 90 percent, Cosby said.  Normally, it
runs about 70 to 75 percent.

"We're flying airplanes more, so they get more maintenance," he said.  "We
have higher priority on parts than we did before because we're in a combat
operation.  So, there are a lot of things that contribute to that
(mission-capable rate), but the bottom line is the young kid that's bending
the wrench and making it happen out on the flightline."

The high operations tempo is taking its toll, Cosby said.

"Are we getting tired?  Yes," he said.  "The tempo's up significantly.
We've doubled our flying hours.  How long can we do this?  As long as the
president asks us to do it."

0291.  Scientist, engineer recruiting vital to transformation mission

by Tech. Sgt. Scott Elliott
Air Force Print News

WASHINGTON -- The Air Force is facing a crisis of dire proportions if it
cannot replace the thousands of scientists and engineers eligible to retire
by 2005, said the leader of the organization primarily responsible for
research and development.

About 30 percent of the Air Force's scientists and engineers will be
eligible to retire in the coming years, said Gen. Lester L. Lyles, commander
of Air Force Materiel Command.

That shortage of scientists and engineers could have a significant impact on
the Air Force's ability to complete its transformation mission, Lyles said.

"This is a dire situation for us," he said, "because, particularly in our
civilian ranks, we had downsizing and hiring freezes, so we did not bring
anyone in through the front door to 'prime the pump.'  Now (our) workforce
is an aging workforce.

"Part of the hallmark of transformation for the United States Air Force
embodies science, technology and innovation," Lyles said.

"We always tout ourselves as being the high-tech service," he said.  "People
think of us as space systems, satellites (and) stealth technology.  We pride
ourselves on that; it's our legacy."

But, Lyles said, to continue that legacy into the 21st century, the service
has to seek out new scientists and engineers.

"We need to make sure we don't back away from those very important
disciplines," he said.   "The only way to do that is to continue to bring in
talent -- we don't want to just rely on industry or contractors to do the
engineering for us.  We need to do it for ourselves, (just) as we have
always done in the past."

Several initiatives have been instituted to remedy the situation, including
more hiring programs, intern programs and increasing educational
opportunities.

"We're fighting both fronts of this war -- both retention and recruiting,"
Lyles said.

Lyles said one of his missions is to clear up some misconceptions within the
civilian science and engineering communities.

"We always talk about bringing in new, young engineers (right) out of
school," he said.  "We definitely want to do that, but there are (also)
opportunities for experienced engineers from industry.  We want to expose
them to what our life is like and what we do."

Lyles used a recent award presentation as anecdotal evidence of the mindset
that the military is simply the starting point for a scientific or
engineering career.  The award presenter made a comment that, when the
shooting is over, the military's scientists and engineers can come to work
for his civilian company.

"There's a perception out there that (fighting a war) is only what the
military's about," Lyles said.  "We're about preventing wars and precluding
things from happening.  If we have to (fight), obviously we want to be
prepared.

"Part of that preparation is having good talent, good engineering designs,
good systems and good technologies in our inventory," he said.  "We don't
have people shooting at our scientists and engineers on a daily basis.  We
want to tell our story to make sure people really understand what the
opportunities are.

"Without that, without scientists and engineers, we just will not be able to
transform," Lyles said.

0297.  Enlisted Quarterly Assignment Listing available

RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE, Texas (AFPN) -- The Enlisted Quarterly Assignment
Listing for overseas assignments for the July to September 2002 cycle is now
available.

People need to work through their military personnel flights to update their
preferences since the update process is not yet totally automated.

The deadline for updating assignment preferences is March 8.  Airmen will be
notified of their selection by mid-March.

Information on the release of the Enlisted Overseas Returnee EQUAL for
people returning from overseas in May to July will be provided as soon as it
is available.

EQUAL advertises upcoming assignment requirements by Air Force Specialty
Code and rank.  People are instructed to review, prioritize and list
specifically their assignment preferences based on the EQUAL list.

People can view the list online at the Air Force Personnel Center Web site
at http://www.afpc.randolph.af.mil, or at their MPF.  Those on temporary
duty during the advertising period can contact the nearest personnel office
for assistance.  (Courtesy of AFPC News Service)

0296.  Officials name annual safety award winners

by Staff Sgt. A.J. Bosker
Air Force Print News

WASHINGTON -- Maj. Gen. Timothy A. Peppe, the Air Force chief of safety,
announced the service's 2001 safety award winners recently during the CORONA
South conference in Florida.

Each year, the Air Force awards individual and unit trophies for excellence
in a variety of ground, flight and overall safety programs.

The Secretary of the Air Force Safety Award, the Air Force's highest safety
award, is presented to the two major commands, direct reporting units or
field operating agencies with the most effective overall mishap prevention
program.

It is divided into two categories: Category I for organizations that have
all safety disciplines as part of their mishap prevention program, and
Category II for organizations that may not require the full complement, such
as flying or weapons safety, as part of their prevention program.

This year's SECAF Safety Award winner for Category I is Air Combat Command.
The command's aggressive mishap prevention efforts produced a 50-percent
reduction in aircrew fatalities and 25 percent fewer rate-producing Class A
mishaps, resulting in the safest two-year period in flying history of ACC.
Also in fiscal 2001, the 8th Air Force had no class A ground mishaps and
command-wide there were no Class A weapons mishaps.

The SECAF Safety Award Category II winner is the U.S. Air Force Academy. The
Academy dramatically reduced its off-duty military injuries by 48 percent
and its on-duty civilian injuries by 51 percent throughout a three-year
trailing average.  There were also no fatalities during the four annual "101
Critical Days of Summer" campaigns. The academy's 34th Training Wing
conducted more than 135,000 airfield events, 31,000 sorties and 13,500
flying hours without a single reportable flight mishap. No mishaps were
experienced during the many cadet summer programs, including basic cadet
training, combat survival training tactics and global engagement.

The Col. Will L. Tubbs Memorial Award is presented to the two major
commands, direct reporting units or field operating agencies with the most
effective ground safety programs. The trophies are separated into Category I
and II, representing organizations with more than 30,000 people and
organizations with fewer than 30,000 people, respectively.

ACC is also the winner of the Tubbs Memorial Award for Category I. The
command's proactive mishap prevention reduced the number of Class A ground
mishaps from 19 in fiscal 1999 to 16 in fiscal 2001. The 8th Air Force
experienced no Class A ground mishaps and the command had an all-time low in
Class A Sports and Recreation mishaps.

The Category II winner of the Tubbs Memorial Award is the 11th Wing at
Bolling Air Force Base, D.C. The 11th Wing directly supports the Air Force
Honor Guard, Air Force Band, security forces, transportation, ceremonies and
protocol, medical response, civil engineer, and more than 30,000 field
operating agency personnel.

During fiscal 2001, the 11th Wing successfully accomplished more than 9,000
missions, logging almost 320,000 miles, without a single fatality.

The winner of the Maj. Gen. Benjamin D. Foulois Memorial Award is Air Force
Special Operations Command. The award, sponsored by the Order of the
Daedalians, is presented to the major command with the most effective
aircraft accident prevention program.

Last year, AFSOC people continually deployed worldwide conducting operations
in locations with little or no air traffic control, marginal navigational
aids and substandard facilities. The command's active-duty flying units flew
37,887 hours and experienced no Class A flight mishaps in spite of the
demands of operating in difficult and diverse environments.

This year's recipient of the Koren Kolligian Jr. Trophy is Capt. Michael K.
Honma from the 41st Airlift Squadron at Pope AFB, N.C. The Kolligian Trophy
is awarded to the aircrew member who showed the most skill, alertness,
ingenuity or proficiency in averting or minimizing the seriousness of a
flight mishap.

Honma successfully dealt with a raging fuel-fed fire and significant
aircraft controllability problems, experienced after an engine separated
from the wing, to safely recover the crippled aircraft in an uneventful
landing. His actions saved the lives of the 10 crewmembers and avoided the
total destruction of the aircraft.

The 52nd Fighter Wing from Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany, is the winner of
the 2001 Colombian Trophy. It is presented to the fighter, attack or
reconnaissance unit for the most outstanding contributions to flight safety
in tactical operations.

The 52nd FW completed a year of Class A and Class B mishap-free operations
despite deploying all three of its fighter squadrons to support Operation
Southern Watch, 12 exercises and contingency deployments on three
continents, flying more than 21,657 hours and 12,353 sorties.

The recipient of the System of Cooperation Among the Air Forces of the
Americas Flight Safety Award is the 97th Air Mobility Wing at Altus AFB,
Okla. This award is presented for outstanding flight safety achievements in
an Air Force organization involved in operations other than tactical
fighter, attack or reconnaissance operations.

Last year, 97th AMW instructor pilots trained more than 2,100 students,
flying 25,500 hours in a challenging training environment, with no Class A
or Class B flight mishaps. The 97th AMW also flew numerous global
operational missions for Air Mobility Command in support of real-world
requirements. The organizational commitment to proactive accident prevention
principles and a superior flight safety program mitigated the hazards of the
challenging operating environment.

The Chief of Staff Individual Safety Award was presented to Master Sgt.
David M. Nyitrai from the 18th Wing at Kadena AB, Japan. He received the
award for making the greatest contribution to safety within the Air Force.

Nyitrai, chief of weapons safety at Kadena, developed mishap trends analysis
tools, realistic operational risk management examples, and a unit weapons
safety representatives' guide, directly contributing to the wing's mishap
prevention record and ensuring preservation of critical resources.

0290.  Officials name safety achievement award winners

by Staff Sgt. A.J. Bosker
Air Force Print News

WASHINGTON -- Air Force officials announced the 2001 safety achievement
award winners recently during the CORONA South conference held in Florida.

The awards recognize outstanding achievement or overall contribution to the
Air Force safety program.

Master Sgt. Nolan A. Rayne, from the 22nd Air Refueling Wing at McConnell
Air Force Base, Kan., was named the 2001 Safety Career Professional of the
Year. This award was established by the Air Force chief of safety to
recognize an individual in the safety career field for outstanding
contributions to the Air Force Mishap Prevention Program.

The Air Force's Nuclear Surety Outstanding Achievement Award went to Senior
Master Sgt. Ronald H. Dryburgh Jr., from the 2nd Munitions Squadron at
Barksdale AFB. La. The nuclear surety award acknowledges the significant
achievements of an individual in the nuclear weapons career field or those
engaged in nuclear power system activities.

Master Sgt. Michael R. Eisenberg, 48th Fighter Wing, Royal Air Force
Lakenheath, England, captured the year's Air Force Explosives Safety
Outstanding Achievement Award. The award recognizes a person who has
significantly contributed to explosive safety, including someone assigned to
a missile unit.

The Air Force Chief of Safety Outstanding Achievement Award for Ground
Safety is presented to organizations with the most effective
installation-level, field operating agency, or direct reporting unit ground
safety programs.

This year's winners are:

-- Category I (large operations/industrial organization): Ogden Air
Logistics Center, Hill AFB, Utah;

-- Category II (large/composite wing organization): 18th Wing, Kadena Air
Base, Japan;

-- Category III (small wing organization): 92nd Air Refueling Wing,
Fairchild AFB, Wash.;

-- Category IV (associate/tenet organization): 615th Air Mobility Operations
Group, Travis AFB, Calif., and

-- Category V (geographically separated unit): 733rd Air Mobility Squadron,
Kadena AB

The Air Force Chief of Safety Aircrew of Distinction Award is given to the
aircrew or aircrew members that most successfully coped with an aircraft
emergency situation thereby averting a mishap or minimizing the seriousness
of the emergency situation.

This year's aircrew is from the 15th Special Operations Squadron at Hurlburt
Field, Fla. The crewmembers are:  Capts. Tony D. Bauernfeind, Gregory W.
Fritz and John T. Kemp; 1st Lt. Zoltan V. Kaszas; Master Sgt. Richard J.
Gallo; Tech. Sgts. Sean M. Corlew and Andy R. Zimmerly; and Staff Sgt.
Charles B. Watts IV.

While on an over-the-water deployment, the crew of an MC-130H Combat Talon
II, experienced a catastrophic failure of the elevator trim system. With the
trim tabs in the full-down position, the aircraft became difficult to
control and began to lose altitude.

The entire crew, from the aircraft commander to the loadmaster, worked
together to keep the aircraft controllable. Their professional competence
resulted in the aircraft commander being able to land the aircraft, thereby
averting a mishap and loss of life.

The Air Force Chief of Safety Special Achievement Award goes to an
individual or organization for outstanding safety contributions or
achievements. This year, the award was presented to the Ogden ALC safety
office at Hill AFB.

The final chief of safety award also recognizes individuals or organizations
in the medical community that made outstanding safety contributions or
achievements. This year's recipient of the Air Force Chief of Safety Medical
Achievement Award is Capt. Randy P. McCalip, from the 16th Operations
Support Squadron at Hurlburt Field.

0294.  Air Force uses high tech body scanner at Olympics

by Senior Airman Dean Witt
368th Recruiting Squadron Public Affairs

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah (AFPN) -- Air Force people are sharing their
service's story and showcasing an innovative body scanner at the Gallivan
Center in Salt Lake City during the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

People from the 368th Recruiting Squadron here, and representatives from the
Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, are
reaching out to visitors from throughout the globe via a complimentary body
scan to those visiting the Air Force booth at the center.

"This has turned out to be a terrific opportunity to show off a little piece
of Air Force pride -- pride in who we are and what we do," said Lt. Col.
Dale Zelko, 368th Recruiting Squadron commander. "There are so many
wonderful opportunities for people in the Air Force. We have the ability to
get the world's attention and tell the Air Force 'blue' story during this
international event."

The body scanner uses a laser, much like the ones found at grocery store
checkout counters to take a 3-D picture of a person, then transfers the data
to a computer, body scanner representatives said. From there, a person
scanned can have his or her image printed.  The information gathered is used
to design better helmet, ear cups for communication, and optics for
helmet-mounted visual systems.

The entire process lasts about five minutes, with the body-scanning portion
lasting only 20 seconds.

While visitors are taking in the scanner's capabilities, recruiters at the
Gallivan Center share their Air Force experiences with guests, along with
free promotional items such as pins, lanyards, pencils, key chains and
wristbands.

"The freebies have been popular," said Tech. Sgt. Jim Sampson, 368th
Recruiting Squadron marketing representative. "The promotional items we
offer, especially the Air Force pins, have been a hit with our visitors and
have created an international awareness of the Air Force."

Air Force people said they enjoy visiting with guests from around the world,
particularly special visits from a past Olympic gold medal winner, the Dutch
two- and four-man bobsled teams, Miss USA 1998 and various media
personalities.

The body scanner is a useful vehicle for attracting interest in Air Force
civil service career opportunities, Air Force Research Laboratory officials
said.  The Air Force especially needs talented young scientists and
engineers.  (Courtesy of Air Force Materiel Command News Service)

0293.  Photos help base officials assess accidents

by 2nd Lt. Theresa Weihrich
366th Communications Squadron

MOUNTAIN HOME AIR FORCE BASE, Idaho. (AFPN) -- An accident has been reported
near base:  An aircraft had to make an emergency landing away from the
runway and there are injuries. Emergency rescue is on the way, but what else
is needed?

A clear understanding of an emergency situation is hard to convey
person-to-person over the telephone or radio.  This accident was just an
exercise, but if a real accident occurrs, a picture could be worth a
thousand words.

That is why the 366th Communications Squadron here began using the
Photographic Emergency Response Kit during emergency exercises to quickly
send images of the accident scene to base officials.

"After I transmitted the photos and explained to the (exercise) inspectors
what I had done, I phoned the battle staff and the images were already being
displayed to the wing's senior leadership -- all were amazed!" said Staff
Sgt. Bennie Davis, a photographer from the 366th CS.

Being able to visually recreate an accident scene for decision makers and
senior leaders at another location saves time and helps recovery efforts,
officials say.

The kit has three components:  a digital camera, a laptop computer and a
satellite phone.  When an emergency is reported, a photographer grabs the
response kit and heads for the accident site. Using the digital camera, he
captures 360-degree coverage of the scene.

After the photographer takes the photos, he moves them into the laptop and
sizes them for use, connects the satellite phone to the laptop, and securely
logs on to the base network to deliver them by e-mail. The processing and
delivery of photos takes about five to eight minutes.

During Air Combat Command's last unit compliance inspection here, the
digital system was used to transmit images from a mock crash site. Results
of the use of the system here may lead to its adoption throughout the Air
Force.  (Courtesy of ACC News Service)

0288.  Sergeant makes movie to break down ethnic barriers

by Tech. Sgt. Melissa Phillips
90th Space Wing Public Affairs

F.E. WARREN AIR FORCE BASE, Wyo. (AFPN) -- A sergeant here turned Cheyenne,
Wyo., into Hollywood briefly to produce a film about the pain of hate and
its ability to paralyze or destroy lives.

Tech. Sgt. Rob Palos, noncommissioned officer in charge of the base's
military equal opportunity office, wrote and directed a video late last year
called "Adios Amigos," a tale of two Mexican-American boys who allow hate to
tear apart their friendship.

That 20-minute video premiered in Cheyenne on Feb. 20 and will now be shown
as part of his equal opportunity classes, as well as for local events, such
as Cinco de Mayo and Hispanic Awareness Month in September.

Although based in the Mexican-American culture, the story transcends one
race or culture. It is about gaining acceptance, Palos said. It is about the
desperation that young people encounter trying to "fit in." The story also
addresses such contemporary issues as peer pressure, theft and underage
drinking.

"I wrote the story because it celebrates Hispanic heritage and the pursuit
of the American dream," Palos said. "We're a country of immigrants and every
ethnic group has had to struggle for acceptance at one time."

Based in the 1960s and 1970s, the story's two main characters grow up in a
town consumed by racial tension.

The story progresses throughout the boys' teen years to a point in history
when the decision to fight in Vietnam plagued the country. Bobby, estranged
by a country that never accepted him, believes that Vietnam is not his or
any other Latino's fight. He and his friend, Alfredo, part on bad terms over
Alfredo's decision to fight for his country.

This is the second film Palos has written and directed here. His first film,
"A Sitting Place," was about a fictional conversation between Martin Luther
King Jr. and a white racist mayor of a Southern town. At the request of Gen.
Ed Eberhart, the Air Force Space Command commander, "A Sitting Place" was
distributed to all AFSPC wing commanders for viewing. Plus, more than 30
military equal opportunity people across the Air Force requested a copy of
the film to show to their base audience.

Part of Palos' success is he solicits actors who have encountered racism and
are personally motivated to portray positive role models in their society
along with the negative stereotypes.

"I involved the community in making the film to tap the local Hispanic
talent and especially to expand the young peoples' boundaries exposing them
to another positive avenue of expression besides sports or what they're used
to in their community," Palos said.  (Courtesy of AFSPC News Service)

0295.  Military skier readies for world competition

by Staff Sgt. Jason Tudor
Air Force Print News

SPANGDAHLEM AIR BASE, Germany -- A fighter pilot here is hopping out of the
cockpit for a slide down the side of a 7,000 foot mountain.

Jared Hutchison will compete at the Conseil de Internationale du Sport
Militaire skiing competition Feb. 25 to March 2 in Slovakia. He and seven
other Defense Department competitors will compete for honors against other
military skiers from around the world. Hutchison will race in the giant
slalom event.

Hutchison qualified for CISM with a combined time of 1:25.44 in two runs in
Stowe, Vt., finishing first.

Hutchison said he has skied as long as he has been able to walk. His parents
owned a small ski resort in northern Michigan. He said his ski talents
developed at the same time he learned to read, write and watch his father
fly B-52 Stratofortresses.

Since his 1996 graduation from the Air Force Academy, he has skied
infrequently. Hutchinson's job as an F-16 Fighting Falcon pilot with the
23rd Fighter Squadron here -- one of a handful of radar-hunting F-16 units
in the world -- keeps him busy. Nevertheless, he has been able to shake the
rust off when he needs it. He has placed first in the previous two
competitions he has entered.

"I just have to remember what I learned up until I was 17," he said. "If
you're serious about it, it's something you have to practice five days a
week."

He will get two shots during the CISM competition to win. While this course
will not be as difficult as the Olympic-style courses traversed by Alberto
Tomba and Picaboo Street in years past, it will still have as many as 50
turns and plenty of speed. That means preparation. Hutchison said he will
take the time to memorize the course and minimize mistakes.

"The level of competition is very high," Hutchison said, "and we don't have
a back yard to practice in like the Austrian and Swiss military. I'll give
it my best shot and see what happens."

Flying down a hill on skis can have its pitfalls. Throughout his 27 years,
he has broken his leg and ribs, dislocated a shoulder and shattered a knee.
The slightest mistake can take him off course, onto a hospital bed and,
maybe most frightening for the Air Force, out of the cockpit.

"I'd rather go to war with the squadron than go skiing," he said. "The CISM
folks don't set you up for failure. They know your work in the service comes
first."

Before he goes to war with the other skiers in Slovakia, he will compete in
a United States in Air Forces Europe competition Feb. 18 to 19. As often as
he is able to compete and as much of his life has been spent around the
slopes, Hutchison said he sees skiing as a lifetime sport.

"I'll keep skiing as long as my body holds up," he said.

Write to same address to be off lists!