-Caveat Lector-

Well June there you go again - speak for yourself, June, and not for me
will you?

I know the difference between art and pornography and if you had an
original thought from time to time, you would find that this statute to
which you refer, and to which Mr. Bates refers, has stoon on the same
site for approximately 30 years.

It was the press, the news media, who planned the picture - it was the
news media who saw evil in this statute, and not Ashcroft.

And I am surprised at you June - your lack of knowledge when it comes to
true art forms - you did not even know the masterpiece memorial to our
men in Iwo Jima, was a dedication to the United States Marines in memory
of all all the men who died in this bitter battle.

I imagine someday the news medial will put on a drive to have this art
form removed as being too barbarian.

Further June, as a former art studen and my sister was a professional
artist who made thousands selling her work just by paiting a few
pictures and having a garage sell, she could make an extra thousand a
month, tax clear fun money.

She studied Art under true professioinals and was a friend to Emerson
Burkhart (and I have two of his painting worth now $30,000 each
according to latest price in library) - we my sister and I both, knew
the difference between art and garbage.

The art display in the library June - can only be compared to the intent
of the newsman who portrayed Ashcroft with the statue for a joke - it
was funny, the laugh is over.

Art is art and garbage is garbage.   We all have our personal
preferences - you seem to lean toward the pornographic while I prefer
true art, and the true tests of an artist is, can he paint or sculp life
forms, or like what we have outside our Columbus Museum now thanks to
the Lazaras family - big heaps of metal some of which looks like dung
hills which you would enjoy June for beauty they say is in the eye of
the beholder.

So you take Larry Flynt and shove him up your nose - I know art from
garbage.

OSaba

Try studying Hogarth June - again the test of an artist is can he draw,
paint, or produce a masterpiece such as the statute of Iwo Jima - you
know June - the famous oh so famous statue of men in the US Marines
dedicated to the US Marines one of the bloodiest battles in the war?

June I believe you would delight in the works, of Jack the Ripper