--- Begin Message ---
Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/KlSolB/TM

February 23, 2002
Please Distribute Widely

Dear Colleagues,

Farmers in Ecuador and workers in the United States have united to file an
historic federal lawsuit in Washington DC against DynCorp and its
US-sponsored herbicide spraying campaign, a key foundation of "Plan
Colombia."

The Narco News Bulletin has learned that DynCorp president and CEO Paul V.
Lombardi attempted, last October, to intimidate the International Labor
Rights Fund off the case. Today we publish the full text of a letter
Lombardi wrote to the Rights Fund and the group's sharp response from Bishop
Jesse DeWitt:

http://www.narconews.com/

DynCorp's first line of defense against the lawsuit -- intimidation -- has
failed.

Narco News has also learned that DynCorp's second line of defense -- an
affidavit by U.S. State Department fixer Randall "Randy" Beers, claiming
that the lawsuit jeopardizes "national security" -- is doing no better.

Mr. Beers has now been subpoenaed to answer questions under oath on February
27th -- next Wednesday. Narco News will be present to cover the deposition.

As we write, DynCorp, Beers and the State Department are maneuvering
desperately to try and avoid the deposition.

Part One of our series, including links to the federal complaint and other
background information, begins today.

>From somewhere in a country called América,

Al Giordano
Publisher
The Narco News Bulletin
http://www.narconews.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subscribe for free alerts of new reports:

Suscribete, gratis, para recibir nuevos reportajes en Español:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]