--- Begin Message ---

Daniel Hopsicker has come up with an interesting tidbit on Mohamed Atta.  I
received a positive email from Amer Khashoggi.  For those familiar with my
research in vol. IX, there is a document where James Jesus Angleton (# 2 man
at the CIA) was monitoring Mohamed Al Fayed's affair to Alexandra de
Mohrenschildt.  Angleton was caught by Ben Bradlee breaking into Mary
Meyer's home twice.  He was looking for her diaries about the same time.
When Princess Di lost her life and the CIA/Pentagon had been following her I
sent the CIA document to Adnan Khashoggi, for it disturbed me that there may
have been a conspiracy in her death.  For 2 reasons cause Dodi Fayed was an
Egyptian and because of Princess Di's stance on land mines.  Well here is my
response to Adnana's nephew and Hopsicker's Atta discovery is at the bottom.
Adnan's nephew seems to be a reasonable person.
Yours,
Bruce Adamson.

*************************************

Dear Amer:

You are welcome.  So many times I get intimation from CIA type individuals.
So I have to treat the lot as if everyone is CIA associated.  I tried to
help Al Fayed, your uncle's brother-in-law and sent your uncle the CIA
document referencing de Mohrenschildt/CIA and Al Fayed's relationship to de
M's daughter Alexandria.  Never heard back from him.  Adnan was in the CIA,
my opinion is that so was Al Fayed cause of his associations to de M and
others.  Yet, people can get doubled crossed and that may have been what
happened in the Diana/Dodi incident, which it is possible that others
retaliated in the Sept. 11th incident.  But I am not saying this to be fact,
just a possibility.  Others who know more than myself can fill in the
missing pieces.
I think I would feel the same as yourself, if I was just in the middle of
everything.
Take care
Bruce Adamson

--- End Message ---