-Caveat Lector-

SkeptiNews! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

* Fringes of: Science, Faith, Sex, Dope, Art, Paranormal, Conspiracy, etc.
* Confused? See the disclaimers & excuses at http://skeptilog.pitas.com/
* No misbegotten anthropomorphs were harmed to produce this bulletin. Yet.
_ _ _ _ _

@ VROOM! http://www.spaceweather.com/comets/Ikeya-Zhang/Schrantz1.jpg
_ _ _ _ _

* Evidence For Religion-Health Link Is Bogus. Popular claims that religious
  activity provides health benefits have virtually no grounding in medical
  literature.  This sharply contradicts assertions that a large body of
  evidence indicates that religious people enjoy better physical & mental
  health. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/03/020314080021.htm

* Researchers Demonstrate Direct, Real-Time Brain Control Of Computer
  Cursor: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/03/020314080832.htm
* US town offers home to frozen French couple - cryogenic expatriates:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1872000/1872334.stm

Do you pray for health, wealth, happiness, control, immortality, sex, food?
Are your prayers answered? Positively or negatively or indifferently? When?
_ _ _ _ _

* UFOs remain active in Central America. ETs really enjoy the tropical
  climate and conflicts: http://100megsfree4.com/farshores/uforo711.htm
* In Italy: Humanoids, flaps, USO, landings etc. That hot Latin temper
  draws Reptilioids: http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/ufoital4.htm

@ Ruins on Mars Northern Plain? Secret Cave in the Grand Canyon? Crashed
  spacecraft, Stonehenge, goldmine on Mars? Tetrahedral Structure at
  Cydonia? Island City Discovered on Mars! http://anomalous-images.com/
@ There were Giants then: http://millennium-ark.net/steve.quayle/index.html

Have many UFOs been active in your neighborhood lately? Have they avoided
you? Have you avoided them? Have they taken you to Mars, to Heaven, to bed?
_ _ _ _ _

* Technophobes May Be Right After All - tech doesn't always help:
  http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/03/020315071654.htm
* When a shell is more than a shell - photo "looks like a vagina" -
  yum: http://www.newsreview.com/issues/sacto/2002-03-14/news.asp

* BUBBLE FUSION: IT'S NOTHING LIKE THE COLD FUSION FIASCO. But
  it's getting there. http://www.aps.org/WN/WN02/wn031502.html#2
* Nuclear Posture Review - nuke'em all, with smaller/better nukes:
  http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/policy/dod/npr.htm

Has hi-tech helped you lately? Do technologies bring sensations, energies,
destructions that don't really exist? Are you bothered by the deception??
_ _ _ _ _

 "Last summer I went on a camping trip down to Mexico and I got this bad
  fever. I prob'ly would'a died, but this nice lady came and took care of
  me at my campsite. She fed me fruit and sang me these weird songs the
  whole time. I thought she must be an angel, except she kept stabbin'
  me whenever I tried to get up for some water. The more I think about
  it now... I'm pretty sure that lady was a cactus." --Max Cannon

* Rev. R.Carter, ULC * http://www.sonic.net/~ric * FAX: 561-423-6102
* These bulletins are now posted online: http://skeptinews.pitas.com
* To get this in realtime, subscribe: http://sonic.net/~ric/vsub.htm