-Caveat Lector-

SkeptiNews! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

# Fringes of: Science, Faith, Sex, Dope, Art, Paranormal, Conspiracy, etc.
# Confused? See the disclaimers & excuses at http://skeptilog.pitas.com/
# No thawed transhumanists were harmed during production of this bulletin.
_ _ _ _ _

- RIP Grover Krantz: http://cosmiverse.com/paranormal03070202.html
_ _ _ _ _

* Radical science: Did Angels Create The Universe? A proposal for creating
  new universes in the laboratory may not be as far-fetched as it sounds:
 http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_medical/story.jsp?story=274510

* JINN from INNER EARTH are Manipulating Surface Population! Worse than
  terrorism: http://cbsnews.com/stories/2002/03/13/60II/main503644.shtml
* More: Science of the Jinn: http://ufoinfo.com/news/FSR_scientific.html

* Diviners: Deliver Or Perish http://abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s500788.htm
* AIR CANADA BANS RUSHDIE: http://cbc.ca/stories/2002/03/15/rushdie031502
* 9/11 - The Conspiracy http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=12536

Do you mostly fear angels/aliens, deities/demons, djinn/diviners, me? Are
your travels most likely to be ruined by terrorists, missiles, plots, B.O.?
_ _ _ _ _

* There's An Alien Implant In J.Lo's Butt! It's all that keeps her afloat!
  http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/aliens_story.cfm?instanceid=19596
* Shapeshifting: http://davidicke.net/emagazine/vol23/articles/mott-23.html

* 'CARIBOU-FLAVOURED' CONDOMS. Pauktuutit Inuit Women's Association stocks
  Arctic Winter Games http://cbc.ca/stories/2002/03/15/arctic_condoms020315
* I dream of djinni: http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/147_djinn.shtml

* HINDUS HAND OVER SACRED PILLARS IN PEACEFUL CEREMONY - violence & death
  ensue anyway. Bother. http://cbc.ca/stories/2002/03/15/india_fri020315
* 'Jesus Christ' in Kashmir: http://abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s501687.htm

Would you rather have sex with aliens/caribou/djinni/werewolves/hindus/me?
Which would be the most rewarding/risky/rancid/refreshing? Would you try??
_ _ _ _ _

* Spanking Makes You Smarter! Hit me again, baby! Again! Now I'm a genius!
 http://weeklyworldnews.com/features/revelations_story.cfm?instanceid=21520
* Tell The Truth. Or not. Whatever: http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/

* Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About KABBALAH (or KABALAH or CABALA
  or QABALAH or KABALA or However The Hell You Spell It) But Were Afraid
  To Ask: http://www.sonic.net/~ric/go/vfaith5.htm#kaba (complete text)

* Why Science Should Re-Examine the UFO Phenomenon (Without Ever Mentioning
 Aliens) http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2002/mar/m15-019.shtml
* Mutant fashion: http://firstview.com/designerlist/JeanPaulGaultier.html

Have you been spanked/spelled/examined/mutated/truthful/fashionable lately?
Has it done you any good? Do mindcontrol rays interfere with your progress?
_ _ _ _ _

  "I never knew the lower classes had such white skins." --Lord Curzon

# Rev. R.Carter, ULC * http://www.sonic.net/~ric * FAX: 561-423-6102
# These bulletins are now posted online: http://skeptinews.pitas.com
# To get this in realtime, subscribe: http://sonic.net/~ric/vsub.htm