--- Begin Message ---
I have not read Astucia book, so can't comment on it, but I do feel there
is a campaign underway to shape Israel as the current scapegoat, which is
not to justify any of the horrors taking place over there. Like the US,
Israel is controlled by a secret team with their own agenda.

I would, however, like to recommend the recently released "America's
Secret Establishment: An Introduction to Skull and  Bones" by Antony  C.
Sutton (Trine Day Press, Walterville, Oregon), as the best book I've seen
on the subject of the origins of the Octopus.

The Rockefeller, Morgan, Cheney, Taft, Luce, Whitney, Bush, and Harriman
families have all been involved in a secret society since the 1800's, and
this society was originally funded by the biggest opium importer in
America (The Russell Trust). The society is a chapter (#322) of a German
secret society that seeks world domination through the control of
opposing forces. This society helped fund the rise of fascism and
communism. It would not take too much of a stretch to suppose they might
be interested in helping fund Zionism and the Palestine liberation
movement.

It would be logical to conclude thousands of chapters of "The Order"
probably exist today, an umbrella that could encompass the Bilderbergs as
well as organized crime syndicates around the world. This group is highly
secretive in all its forms, usually flys under false flags to disguise
itself, probably manipulates criminal syndicates without the rank and
file realizing who they really work for, and also uses the skull and
crossbones as its secret symbol. Members often wear this image somewhere
on their person, usually hidden from view. President George Bush is a
member, as was his father and grandfather.

At least in Chapter #322, the only chapter for which we have anything
close to current information, there are no members of Jewish descent.

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click