-Caveat Lector-

forward - another side of the story

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

>   If you are able to answer:  was Sexton/RL's visit planned much in advance,
> or was it spontaneous, ie, within the previous four or five days?      is
> there a criminal investigation being conducted?

Cameron Sexton / Rising Legion was invited by the Lt. to visit him the night that I
posted the pdf's online - Thursday May 30th. He left first thing Friday morning and
returned on Saturday. There is NO way that he had ANYTHING to do with this alleged
poisoning, but given that Galati was poisoned on 23rd May (& don't forget that Galati
is representing a terrorist suspect) I personally think that Vreeland made the whole
thing up to give himself credibility.

As to Mike Rupperts email, in case you werent aware, Mike's site has been hacked
repeatedly over the past two months & somebody has been sending emails purporting to
be from him to various government officials and members of his "From the Wilderness"
mailing list. Given that he has made absolutely no confirmation of this story, I am
highly suspect that Ruppert was the origin of the email - rather it was the hacker.

I would also suggest that people review these documents:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ron666/mishawaka.html

where Mike Vreeland was arrested, used a false name & claimed he worked for the FBI.

I would also like people to consider why Mike Vreeland, ONI, would use AOL for email &
why he would ask me and RisingLegion to trace IP addresses for him because he didn't
know how. (I have copies of IM conversations with him that prove this.)

I would also like people to cosider why the Russian email bears a MSN copyright which
reads '2002'. & also why many of the FIN documents bear a fax header from him dated
April 28th 2002 (was he using his fax as a photocopier to produce fraudulent documents
based on those which were already in circulation on sites like scholnick's &
deepblacklies?)

You should also read the judge's rulings available at:

www3.sympatico.ca/ron666/vreeland.html

(especially as to the evidence submitted of an email sent to the Pentagon just before
the infamous phonecall requesting an office for Delmart Edward Vreeland - the Pentagon
staff are not intelligence experts - otherwise I'm sure they would have *somehow* been
absent from work on 9-11)

When you've finished with that, email me & I'll tell you more. I used to be 100%
Vreeland as several people know. I was wrong. He is operating a pathetic scheme of
lies - which is being bolstered by a growing internet cult of followers - in order to
clear his name of the fraud charges & avoid extradition where he is wanted in many,
many states. The defense fund is a convienient way to get pocket money in the mean
time. I wouldn't be suprised if he's planning on selling his story to Hollywood or
some other such crap. This man is a con man - a clever one - but a con man.

I will be posting a fuller statement soon when I have many other facts verified that
will not put certain people under danger. But if ANYBODY continues down the line that
Rising/Cameron poisoned Vreeland I will notify him and put the two of you in contact
because that is considered slander.

So read the above (you might also be interested in finding out about "Paul Dore" and
the novel "Ender's game" - which, when asked, the Lt claimed was his favorite book)

Rising and I put in a lot of effort for Vreeland. Rising scanned all the documents
personally that I uploaded to the web. Vreeland's new game is to call everyone who
disagrees with him a paid disinfo agent and people are going along with this.

I know the rest of the board is exhausted with this story - believe me I am too - but
unless lday & macnamara & others can answer the above, the questions posted by Sean
earlier & othes, then give it up. Mike Vreeland has promised he would release files &
audio recordings he has for months now. So far, nothing. He's faking everything bit by
bit.

I'll leave you with this. I live in the UK, I'm 22 & have nothing but a recently
finished degree on my belt. Why, then, would Vreeland offer to fly me out to Toronto
just so he could show me some documents?

John

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/Dr_ObB/zDLEAA/Ey.GAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>