--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

http://pub95.ezboard.com/fwwwltvreelandcomfrm1.showMessage?
topicID=111.topic

A SHORT EXPLANATION OF WHAT I AM UP TO AND WHY I DID IT.
JUST LIKE THE ART OF WAR

Well, it is pretty simple. The rules of war and strategy are
numerous, however, there is always one strategy that must be
followed. That strategy is a simple one and I cannot believe so many
people have not noticed this.

The first and most important issue of war is knowing who your enemies
are. Finding out who they are is not always the easiest thing to do
so you need to run a little psyops on the masses yourself until you
get the basher to come out of the foxhole. Once they come out, the
take on followers and then you see all of the enemy's soldiers and
then you allow them to play their game and just feed it a bit while
waiting for the last few traitors to join the other side. Once you
have sat back long enough you will then see your true enemies and
then know who not to trust and whom you can.

It did not take me long to throw out a few bones for the enemy to
come calling in this little war. Nope, not to long at all. I waited
for them to try and set me up. What they did not know was that I was
setting them up for the fall the entire time.

Example. The want to be writer Smith. AKA- BOSEHUGGER. I feed him and
he took the bait. I then told him no, he gets pissed and then bashes
me. Even admitting that he attacked my site several times in posts he
made that I printed for future reference. I feed him a bone, it was
so very hard and sour, he got pissed and his true colors came shining
through.

That is just a simpleton example but an example all the same.

The radio station. I didn't do the interview that day for several
reasons, yet the most part was a fake gag order. Second was the set
up I was in for on that date. They did not want to get the story out,
they wanted to do the same thing the rest of the enemy did, bash and
discredit and kill and hide the real issues. I did not let them do
what they wanted. True as it may be, they are bashing me; I am still
in the winning circle.

It is so easy to see that these people have no other agenda then
bashing and discrediting me. The proof lies in what they say and ask
and the way the comment on issues and statements I make. I say the
sky is black. They say I said the sky was not blue. This is a simple
point if you follow me. See, I said" the sky is black" and in fact it
is. Yet they QUOTE ME as saying the sky is not blue. There is a
significant difference here in the words used, as blue and black are
2 different words and colors. They can quote me correctly as saying
the sky is black and try and argue from their point and say it is
blue. However, we all know that the argument, if attempted, would be
wrong and meaningless as the sky is black. The sun is what lightens
the sky and makes it appear to be blue.

I know this may seem to be off point; however, it is just an example
of the misquoting that they all do.

Then we get this MKULTRA crap. The child porno crap and the stealing
and drugs and whatever else they can come up with.

If I was to answer to all this as it rolled out the enemy would have
constantly had some way to try and place a new swing to their
arguments. To deny them the tools needed to advance upon me, which
would be answers to the questions and statements to the accusations
made by them at the time, would be like sending them weapons with no
ammunition. That is what I have done so far.

There are some pretty bold statements made by many people regarding
the information above. Kiddy porn, stealing, drugs, lies, fake
documents, fake tapes etc… As you see, this is all said with no
proof, just statements from people with no proof. The best of all is
the statement " If he will not give us the documents, they must not
exist" and if he will not answer he must be telling lies. Even better
is the " His spelling is not 100% perfect so he just can't be
intelligent " That was a real good one.

I do not know if you are all following what I am saying. Basically it
is this. I have ran my own little psyops games on these fools just so
I could draw out the persons who stated to me " trust me" when all
the time all they wanted to do was get info pass it along and
destroy. What they got was @#%$ and screwed with and forced to show
their faces and now the real issues will be set free. The real
documents will come out and these people who have had a chance to
help with this and who have bashed me will be the last to ever know.
I know who they all are and they have no clue what I know about them
and that is a lot more then they know about me.

I will finish details in the afternoon and post some documents worth
seeing and full details of them.
For now, you all have a good day and I hope everyone reads this and
looks for the posts I will make tomorrow.
I must also state that all information I have given so far is real.
All statement are true and I will enjoy smearing the fools who
doubted me and the bashers even more. Please do not expect every
document that I have, I do need to keep some things for future safety
issues and trial tactics.

Personal note to the PLEASE KILL ME SITE FANS. You are all SUCKERS
and had no idea of how bad I used your ass in the finding out of the
true enemy

Good night for now people
Vreeland.

"Conspiracy theory" is a piss-poor term by any standard. I deal in
conspiracy FACT, and, as you will note from my web page, I make no
assertions without documentation. That takes things out of the realm
of theory, doesn't it?" --Michael C. Ruppert, Publisher/Editor --
 "From The Wilderness" http://www.copvcia.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>